I think my house is haunted!

heyyydayyy

Reaction score
I know there's been a lot of paranormal threads lately, but I couldn't resist posting this.

I've always gotten a feeling about my house. Specifically one room. It was fine during the day but I got creepy vibes at night, and my brother says he feels uneasy in that room too. But I've never had anything actually happen to back up my feelings. Until last night!

I was asleep, and so was everyone else in the house (we live at my parents for now). My OH was awake and decided to heat up some leftovers in the microwave. He set it for 1 minute. He walked out of the kitchen, and when he came back in, the microwave door was OPEN with 25 seconds left on the timer!! No one else was awake, and my OH had pretty much just walked in a circle, so he would have seen if anyone got up and went to the kitchen.

So of course he had to come and tell me how freaked out he was about it, which meant that it took me 2 hours to fall back asleep. :dohh: Now I don't know what I'll do if LO wakes up in the middle of the night and I need to fix her a bottle! I'll be too freaked out to go to the kitchen!

Did your OH not accidentally open it then forgot? I do it loads! Lol

Something creepy happened to me the other night!!

I could hear music coming from my baby monitor which is scary enough but then when i went to make sure the music wasnt coming from the bedroom the landing light wouldnt go on!! I didnt even see it blow like when it sort of flashes then blows but it must of cos my husband changed the bulb and it was fine! It was weird!!

That is scary! I am kinda uneasy sometimes in my house but I am super paranoid about everything.

When I was seven months pregnant, dh and I went to my family's lake house alone, it is a pretty large and scary and out in the middle of nowhere. We were going to bed and at like two, dh woke me up asking if I heard voices and was certain he did. After trying to fall asleep for a few hours, we watched a movie till the sun came up and then we went to sleep. Lol.

That is scary! I am kinda uneasy sometimes in my house but I am super paranoid about everything.

When I was seven months pregnant, dh and I went to my family's lake house alone, it is a pretty large and scary and out in the middle of nowhere. We were going to bed and at like two, dh woke me up asking if I heard voices and was certain he did. After trying to fall asleep for a few hours, we watched a movie till the sun came up and then we went to sleep. Lol.

I used to be scared of the dark and didnt grow out of it till i was in my 20s it wasnt every night! It was mostly when id watched something scary or when i was young it could be if id just heard something scary like when i learnt what a zombie, vampire and werewolf was! I couldnt sleep so id sit awake all night with the light on then when the sun cameup id sleep all day!! Im glad i finally grew out of it! I was worried id need professional help!

I dont why things seem scarier when its dark but it was light i was safe if the light was on or it was day time!

I am still kinda scared of the dark! I keep the tv on if alone or with lo!

Wow! Didn't realise there was a paranormal thread on here. I love stuff like this! My sister had a baby monitor and it used to pick up conversations and noise from the next door neighbour. Creeped me out until I realised what it was.
I have a kitchen ghost which switches on the kettle. Very nice ghost! ;)

I am still kinda scared of the dark! I keep the tv on if alone or with lo!

I'll admit, I'm still afraid of the dark :blush: I hate going to the bathroom at night, I usually walk there with my eyes closed and don't open them until I'm in the bathroom with the light on :haha:

i think i have a ghost too, every night ive gone to bed for the past week i hear switches being switched, like the light switch or something and a few months ago i woke one night and it felt like some one was shaking me, ive never experienced anything like it before

I'm still scared of the dark and the "underbed monster" I jump into bed from the door way at nit lol, dh gets woken by a pregnant flying monkey landing on the bed 6x a night haha.

I also can't sleep with my feet out of the covers.

I think this house is haunted and I'm sure it's something to do with the landing or the loft as I can't stand there without getting the jitters and ds and dd always look up when we come past the loft. I was in bed asleep about 3 nights ago and was dreaming of ghosts (yeah thanks reddit/no sleep!!) when I woke up to someone grabbing my feet, I shouted "oh now you can really fuck off" which woke dh up but I think I was dreaming and I woke myself up shouting as the feeling went away then aswell. It's still freaked me out tho and I sleep with my feet between dh legs now hahaha

I love stuff like this too! We used to live in a haunted house when I was only a baby, my parents and siblings tell me the stories all the time. I'd share them but they sound like something from a movie and I don't want people to think I'm making it up! They are seriously disturbing, I'm glad I wasn't even one when we left so I never witnessed it first hand :haha:

Last Halloween me and OH were eating our tea and watching a movie, wasn't a scary one ether! And for some reason we got talking about my nana, I always well up a little talking about my grandparents. This time, I got a little more upset then usual and all of the sudden our light started moving!!!!

We have something like a chandelier and all the balls on it started swinging back and forth as if someone had knocked the light. Baring in mind it's never ever moved before, and it's never done it since. Hey grandma! :haha:

I love stuff like this too! We used to live in a haunted house when I was only a baby, my parents and siblings tell me the stories all the time. I'd share them but they sound like something from a movie and I don't want people to think I'm making it up! They are seriously disturbing, I'm glad I wasn't even one when we left so I never witnessed it first hand :haha:

Last Halloween me and OH were eating our tea and watching a movie, wasn't a scary one ether! And for some reason we got talking about my nana, I always well up a little talking about my grandparents. This time, I got a little more upset then usual and all of the sudden our light started moving!!!!

We have something like a chandelier and all the balls on it started swinging back and forth as if someone had knocked the light. Baring in mind it's never ever moved before, and it's never done it since. Hey grandma! :haha:

come on spill you cant not tell us all the details now

I've been so paranoid about my house... it always has a creepy vibe!!

AHH I'm gonna freak myself out!!! :dohh:

But i love stuff like this too. And i had no idea there was even a paranormal thread lol!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->