• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I think my stitches have been botched?!

T

Toms Mummy

I can't tell as I've never had stitches down there before but I can feel like a ridge of skin, like he's pinched it together and then sewn, iykwim? So there's a lump which goes in a line from a hole to v hole (sorry!)..... Is this normal for down there? Or has he completely screwed it up? It looks quite unsightly too, like a flap of skin just hanging there! :wacko:

I'm not that vain, and I'm not too fussed about how it looks but just wondering if it's suposed to be like that?

Afraid it's normal and it's swollen tissue from where they did the stitches and the swelling is from the tear or cut too, also if you're sewing anything starting from the outside as bodily stitches have to be, you're going to get a raised edge under the stitching, it does flatten out and become less noticeable over time. I had an episiotomy with my eldest and have consequently had to have stitches ever since so I don't know what it's like to have not needed stitches xx

Thankyou summer rain. I guess I'll just have to wait and see how it turns out once swelling and stitches have gone! Atleast I know it's normal now, thanks x

u wont wanna hear this but its totally normal :( exactly what mines like

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->