I Think Nesting Has Started

A

amjon

We finally got the new carpet put in the nursery and as soon as they left I had to grab the baby stuff we had (11 crates) and sort it all and pack the girl stuff away again. I've now got all the clothes in the closet all sorted by size and type. Yesterday I made DH help me put together the changing table and would have made him do the crib too if I wasn't so sore by that point. I just want it all done and ready for the babies. Usually I have no energy, but somehow I've found enough to get things done. :)

Im the same way. My husband keeps telling me we have tons of time but I want everything done now! Im 29 weeks. I just want everything in place and ready its so exciting and happy

Get it all done now while you still have the energy! All I want to do now is sleep haha x

Get it all done now while you still have the energy! All I want to do now is sleep haha x

I've had no energy for weeks. Now all of a sudden I'm finding it to get the nursery done. DH thinks it's crazy.

I've had no energy for weeks. Now all of a sudden I'm finding it to get the nursery done. DH thinks it's crazy.

same here!!! i am sooo ansy and i just can't sit still but there's only so much i can do right now...we're still waiting for our crib to get here and we're waiting on buying too much more stuff ourselves because we still have another baby shower coming up that's still three weeks away!! its driving me nuts!! i never have energy to do stuff!! and now that i have the energy and motivation to do it all i have nothing that i can do!!! its seriously frustrating!!:dohh:

I'm not there yet. I've done some stuff here and there... but just like one thing per week. This week I'm focusing on the nursery letters.

Then again.. I did illustrate like 20 characters for my boy's room and I decided to re-paint it with a huge mural as well. So maybe it is happening.. just with the wrong room! LOL

What's funny is I think my husband is having sympathy-nesting symptoms. Last weekend he cleaned out the garage - I mean our house is pretty clean/empty - I don't like excess things and toys are all in one place - but our garage made us look like hoarders because we have so many empty boxes. He did it all in one day - plus he cleaned out the master closet, aerated the lawn and has been doing the dishes.

I am there. Constantly moving stuff( well telling DH where to put it):haha: and finding something to clean. With my husband following behind me saying " don't do to much"well I did do to much after he left to get the older kids from school and forgot to eat all day( in cleaning mode):blush:I have extremely low blood pressure and it suddenly dropped. So of course when DH came home I was in trouble, we were fine after we ate and got put on punishment:haha:

My nesting is definitely only in the babies room.

I sorted everything out again today ( it didn't need it lol )

I still need to do the spare room it's a TIP!!! And that will be my room when the baby is born as the cotbed fits in there and the bed is much lower to floor for bed sharing.

Maybe I'll work on that tomorrow. X

It is definitely that time! Ive just pulled out all DD1s clothes and am preparing to sort/clean them up this weekend in order to get them folded and sorted for DD2's arrival. Also started making my "lists" of things we need and began ordering things like her crib, matress, etc. today so we can get everything set up in the nursery for her.

I also have an itch to do some major spring cleaning around the house, but am trying not to overdo things--DH thinks I am crazy enough already! lol

i had most of the week off work so had planned to do a ton.....we got the change table this week (just after my last post in this thread lol) and i put most of that together and my hubby helped finished the rest when he got home from work and that was when we discovered we're missing pieces so its sitting in the middle of the room 3/4 of the way done and that put a major pause on all of my plans for the week....then i've started to get a cold and i think i mildly sprained my ankle last night....so now i'm starting to go back into my frustrated mode....want to be able to do soo much but can't yet...hopefully we'll get the missing pieces for the change table tomorrow and hopefully our crib will arrive soon!!

I think my nesting has now officially started too! The lounge, master bedroom, spare room are spotless and the washing basket is empty :happydance:

I love it when my place looks like it does now! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->