I think she's getting cradle cap?

S

Serene123

Under her hair her scalp is yellow and bumpy, I've just coated it in baby oil! Anything else I can do??

Ally looked like he was starting to get it but the baby oil kept it at bay! Fingers crossed it goes for you too!

my mum advised me if our LO gets it to use baby oil and get a nit comb to help brush lumps out.

I Use Cradle Cap Shampoo, Dentinox.....ive Used It Since Birth To Prevent Her Getting It. And She Hasnt Got It Yet Fingers Crossed!

I Use Cradle Cap Shampoo, Dentinox.....ive Used It Since Birth To Prevent Her Getting It. And She Hasnt Got It Yet Fingers Crossed!

i used that for the first time last week, cos she was startin to get it. and its amazing, the difference after one use was really good and now it looks like its pratically gone :)

I used vaseline on all of mine, came straight off after an hour with a baby comb

I combed it and baby oiled it! Time will tell. Thanks guys :)

I have the dentinox Cradle Cap shamp and dont rate it at all. Infact it didnt clear up Olivias scalp at all. I used it for about a week and gve up

I used Olive Oil that I bought over the pharmcist counter at Boots, Worked fantastic!!

Would imagine baby oil has the same effect.

x

i used a special prescribed oil from the docs, and just keep picking off the flakes!

Used Dentinox shampoo (still do just in case:rofl:) & boots own brand cradle cap cream, it is fantastic, cleared up in no time! Jacks wasn't as bad as some though.
Got told not to pick the flakes as they may become infected!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->