I think something is wrong :( *updated*

maryanne1987

Reaction score
So today I started cramping pretty badly, I didn't panic at first until the pink spotting started a few hours ago and now I'm having horrible pains in my cervix. I'm trying not to think the worst but it's very hard not to. EPU said to go in first thing in the morning to be checked out. I just feel so sad. I was sure this little one would be ok :(

Lots of love. I hope when u go to epu tomorrow that everything is fine with baby. Just take it easy till then xx

I had so much pain and cramping etc in the early days of pregnancy. Easier said than done but try not to worry. I was absolutely convinced my baby would not live and thankfully I now have a gorgeous, healthy 7 month old.

Wishing you lots of luck tomorrow. I really hope everything will be okay <3 x

Hopefully your cervix is just irritated. Everything will be fine :) Keep positive they will tell you soon enough!

Thanks ladies. I will update tomorrow after my appointment. I'm just not feeling that positive, am in a lot of pain :(

Could you maybe go to the hospital? I know it can feel like an eternity waiting for tomorrow.

Could you maybe go to the hospital? I know it can feel like an eternity waiting for tomorrow.

I wish I could. But they politely said that if there's something going wrong then there's nothing they can do, which to be honest I already know :( so they just want me to wait till the unit opens in the morning. I wish time would pass a little quicker :(

Try to sleep through it if you can! I'll be praying for you :)

*hug* I've got my fingers crossed for you Hun. xx

Ive spotted and cramped throughout this pregnancy also pain inside my cervix and everything's fine so far... So hopefully this will give you hope.sending my love try drink plenty and rest xx

Well just got out of the epu. They think I have a water infection but we won't know for sure if baby is ok till our scan Thursday. Doctor said she was concerned about my cervix but didn't say why. They couldn't get a scan sooner so it's gonna be a long wait :( so on antibiotics and rest for now.

Hugs try drinking lots and resting hopefully it will come soon xx

Sorry you have to wait. Hope thursday comes quickly for you xx

:hugs: I am so sorry you are going through this. Hopefully everything is ok and time passes a lot quicker than it has been for you.

I am hoping everything is ok with the pregnancy. I cannot believe that they couldn't give a scan right then and there. I hope the times passes quickly for you.

Hope the time passes for you, but Id say the same lots of water and rest up :hugs: I had a water infection and I was having cramps they where so Bad! but did calm down... xxx :hugs:

*hugs* keeping everything crossed for you. When j was pregnant with my daughter (I found out in urgent care) I was sure I was going to lose her because the cramping was awful but it was a bad bladder infection, hopefully it's the same for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->