I think they are positive :)

AndreaFlorida

Reaction score
After having a m/c Dec. 11th....yesterday I had horrible cramping and spotted quite a bit....worse than AF cramps....I did take Clomid this cycle and I thought it was AF showing up....well turns out it was just a great big O with apparently many follies....:blush:

The top tests that are dried were from yesterday :)

Attachments

• OPKYAY.jpg
    OPKYAY.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 24
  • OPKYAY2.jpg
    OPKYAY2.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 30
Definitely lovely, positive lines! Whoo! I had surgery to remove an ectopic pregnancy on 12/9, and I'm still waiting to ovulate. I'm hoping I O as quick as you did! Have fun! lol

Well last night they went negative....and this morning are positive again...the only think I can find online about it is that the Clomid caused me to O from both ovaries at diff times. Had pain yesterday morning an day before that with spotting....then it went away...then last night early morning I was hurting so bad I knew I'd be bleeding when I woke up....I woke up no blood an positive OPK....Totally confusing!

First pic----top tests two days ago....the bottom pos. ones from yesterday

2nd picture---top two yesterday 3pm and yesterday 10 pm.....the bottom one....this mornings!!! I cried in pain last night was so bad...but its not as bad today...either I o'd from both sides or either my body geared an didn't O then finally O today!

Attachments

• OPKYAY2.jpg
    OPKYAY2.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 4
  • NEW.jpg
    NEW.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 6
They look like +OPKs to me, for sure!

You're not using FMU with them, are you? I keep reading that you will almost always get a darker result in the morning than the evening. You have low amounts of LH in your system at all times, and just like hCG, LH is most concentrated in your FMU which can lead you to have a false positive on your test.

They were only negative that night LOL....the next day they were positive all day again...then finally went negative by late that evening :) I know I O'd FF finally confirmed :) I really have a feeling I released from both sides...or either had cysts burst on each side....I feel MUCH better now!! Thanks ladies! My temps are going straight UP :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->