I think this is it for me :( UPDATED GREAT NEWS!!! page 6

Baby1forus

Reaction score
I was so excited after my scan yesterday. It showed a healthy active baby. My subchorionic hematoma was nowhere to be seen. No blood found in my womb anywhere. About two hours ago I started gushing bright red blood. I'm getting crampier by the minute. My OH and I were on our way to hospital and the stupid car just died. Been sitting here for over an hour waiting on a tow truck. I'm losing hope. I think I'm miscarrying. So sad. Pray for my babe please. He/she needs it. Thank you.

:hugs: praying for you and LO!!! Really hope everything is okay xxx

Aw i am sorry, I will pray for your baby!!!

I am so sorry to hear about your bleed. Hopefully it will turn out to be okay.

I think you should get a cab and go to the hospital now!
I know it's hard, but don't give up until you know for sure.
I've read about women on here gushing red blood, cramping, even passing large clots... and still not losing their babies.
Just because the hematoma wasn't seen doesn't mean it wasn't there, or that another one couldn't have formed.

If it's over, then you'll have to deal with that, but don't give up until you know.
best of luck!!!

Praying for you and your baby... I really hope everything turns out okay, let us know how it goes. My heart goes out to you!

Praying for you, I hope everything is okay!

Praying for you! I hope you get good news.:hugs:

Thinking of you! I hope everything turns out okay.

I'm still at the hospital. Still bleeding bad. Can't get scanned until morning, but heard heartbeat and my hcg levels are at 98000. Dr doesn't sound too positive, but nothing we can do tonight. I'll just keep praying. Thank u ladies for your well wishes, it means a lot to know that we all have the same fears, and the prayers are appreciated. Hugs to all.

My prayers and thoughts for you & lo x

I hope everything is alright for you. Please let us know that you're OK. My thoughts are with you. xxx

I'm so sorry to read this, I hope everything turns out ok xxx

I am so sorry, what a horrific few hours you've had :( Thinking of you, sending you lots of positive vibes and loads if :hugs: xxxx

thinking of you & praying for you and your bab!! please keep us updated we worry :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->