I think this is it for me :( UPDATED GREAT NEWS!!! page 6

So my scan is in 7 hours and I'll update again after, either way. I was horribly sick in the ER last night. Got fever and chills, dizziness, weakness, nausea and a ton of bleeding and cramping. I fainted waiting for the dr. When he saw me he prepared me for the worst. My hcg levels are a bit lower than they were on Sunday. He said it could be miscarriage, or it could just mean babe has started to produce hormones and placenta wouldn't need to produce as much. My levels were 98000 which he said was good for 12 weeks. My cramping eased up around 1am, and the blood is only when I wipe now. Heard hb last night and it was steady at 168, the same as it was at my OBGYN appt on Monday. I'm trying hard to stay positive, but I'm terrified. The next 7 hours are going to crawl by. One good thing is that I puked like mad this morning. My dr said that if/when a miscarriage happens my symptoms will vanish fast. As of now my boobs and nips still hurt like crazy, still nauseated and still feel very pregnant.
Thank you all again for your prayers and well wishes.

Got everything crossed for you and your little bean!! Its all sounding very promising though!! I dont believe in God but i will pray for you hun!!
xxxxx

hearing the HB is a very positive sign hun

thoughts are with you, keep strong hunny

In tears reading this. Praying for you. Can't imagine how you must feel

Thinking about you and got my fingers crossed for good news. x :hugs:

hope the scan goes well. hearing the HB last night is a good sign so fingers crossed. xx

You are in my thoughts, I am praying for the best for you and your baby.
xoxoxox

Oh i am praying everything is ok, let us know how the scan goes xx

fingers crossed everything is okay hun! please keep us updated :) :hugs:

Fingers and toes crossed that its all OK. Thinking of you x

Praying for you and your LO, nothing we want anyone to go through, keep your spirits up!

FX for you. Let us know how your scan goes xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->