I think this is it for me :( UPDATED GREAT NEWS!!! page 6

You and your LO are in my thoughts and prayers hun xx

Had my scan. Baby still there, and still is active and moving. Heartbeat is at 164. Waiting now for dr to go over results, but I did see the bleed. The tech showed it to me. It's very big and is between the layers of the sac. Hoping for good news from the dr, but the hospital is busy today. It's going to be a few hours wait I think. Thanks again for all the prayers and well wishes. Right now my baby is fine, and I hope it stays that way!

That must of been terrifying, I'm so glad your little baby is ok! :hugs:

Really hope things are ok. Thinking of you at this worrying time :hugs:

So, so glad that the baby is still active, that fantastic!! Ive been checking this all day for news!!
Really really hope your little bean is a sticky little Hercules hun!!
Keep us posted!!
xxxxx

Wow that's amazing news! I'm so happy for you that baby is still active, and good HB! Take care of yourself hun.... :hugs:

Update again! Talked to dr. The bleed is the same one I had a six weeks. He doesn't know how the other tech missed it on Monday. It is smaller than it was at 6 weeks. The gushing blood was from my placenta moving up in my uterus likeit should be doing. He isn't worried. And he says that even though blood is scary to see when you're preggo it's not always a bad outcome. Our baby is healthy, active and growing perfectly according to schedule. The bleeds may happen for my whole pregnancy, but baby isn't in danger. I can't thank you all enough for your prayers and support. Next time I say goodbye will be when I'm off to trimester 2!! Thanks again, best wishes for anyone else who read this thread because they were scared about theirown bleeding. God bless!

I am so happy! My face hurts from smiling. It's real now, I'm going to be a mommy! Yay!!!!

Wonderful news hun!!!! I am so relieved and happy for you.

Aw yay congrats how amazing hopingband praying for a happy and healthy rest of your 9months

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->