I think this is it :):):)

philly_bear24

Mummy to Imogen
Reaction score
Woooo...started having my proper contractions I think!
Hurting in my back and they're like 5 minutes apart and about 40 seconds :)
I think this could be it :)....here's to hoping!

For all you ladies still trying to induce labour...sex works :) :happydance:

Whoop!! Oh my goodness, good luck, hope it is it!! Excited for you :-D Let us know how everything goes xxx

Good luck! Your the same due date as me... sex didnt work for me lol but it did give me some bloody mucus so better than nothing haaha xx

Double Woot have a good delievery hon!!!

YAY!!!! Good luck and heres hoping to a nice quick labour!

Aww good luck hun hope everything goes smoothly.

Does anyone know anything yet? xx

Good luck chick, hope everything goes well for you x

Well she's not been back on so i'm guessing she's in labour at the hospital!! Lol. Either that all the little tyke is already here and she's busy being in love!! Hehe. Hopefully she will update us soon!

Right, just to update you ladies...

I don't want to lead you on so just before you read all this I will tell you now that baby is not here yet unfortunately...but this is what has happened so far.

Started having contractions at 11pm last night (24th) and ended up being 5 mins apart and lasting 1 min each. I called the labour ward who told me to have a warm bath and take some paracetemol and to call back when I thought I needed to go in (ie. when the pain got really bad rather than just really uncomfortable) so I took a bath and sat down relaxing etc and then by 4am they had become a little stronger but not by that much.

By this point I was so tired so OH suggested that I tried to sleep a little as the contractions would surely wake me up if they got any worse so I should try to sleep. Went to bed at 4.45am and managed to sleep until 6am when I was woke by a contraction that was quite bad. BUT, after this they just haven't regulated and since I had a bath this morning they have stopped all together but I have had a bloody show today which was sort of a browny pink and there was a LOT of it (TMI sorry).

So I've been for a 45 minute walk around the park around the corner and tried several other things to start the contractions off again but no such luck so far apart from a few mild contractions here and there in no regular pattern.

It was such a disappointment as I really thought that was it but they just never got strong enough before they died off :(

When do you ladies think I'll go into proper labour considering I've already had proper contractions, a bloody show etc?

Awww hun i'm sorry things have calmed down (for now) . I really don't want to guess when you will start again hun, Lets hope very soon but for now have some hugs :hugs:

They may start up again at any time, for both my boys mine stopped and started just like that for a couple of days, then just all of a sudden established themselves so don't be disheartened chick.
Keep doing what your doing walking etc (or try a bit more sex) , it will help, and good luck keep us informed xxxxx

Good luck! We have the same due date, hopefully something happens for me! :)

Aww, hope things get going for you again soon.

Best of luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->