I think this one has gone already

So sorry this has happened to you again Snowball, thoughts and best wishes go out to you.....:hugs::hugs:

Snowball, I'm so sorry... I hope you get your hoped for baby soon.

I'm so sorry Snowball. My thoughts are with you and your other half. I have been reading your threads since your little one went to heaven. I am here if you need a chat. Take care. xxxxx:hug::hug::hug::hug:

I'm so sorry Snowball! :cry: I've only had to deal with 1 m/c and that was enough. You must be a very strong person to get through so many losses.

:hugs:

:hug: I havent been on too much in the last week so I am just reading this now, I am so sorry for your loss hun..I hope you are okay we are all here for you. You will have your healthy baby I know it, you deserve it. I am just so sad for you I dont even know really what to say :( :hugs: xx

I wish there was something I could say to make you feel better :cry: There isn't, so I'll send :hug: instead. Thinking of you

Oh sweetie I have not been on much either and I just want you to know that my thoughts are with you all at this time and you are not alone :hugs::hug:

I conceived my last little girl within a month of starting baby aspirin, actually conceived twins but only my little girl developed. I took 75mcg and took prenatal vits too. I was pregnant 3 weeks after I lost a baby.

Aspirin isn't a miracle but if there is a clotting issue it can really help, it did for me I'm sure of it and I so hope it does for you too :hugs:

awww snowy, I have only just seen this.............................:cry:

Im so so so sorry babe:hugs:

As for baby aspirin, It comes highly recommended by me too. I had 2 m/c's really early and straight after the 2nd one I started taking 75mg of it and was pregnant 4 weeks later.

I wish you all the best and really hipe you get your sticky baby soon.

:hug:

Hope ur feeling a little stronger honey. Im so sorry your going through this again...
I had two miscarriages at 6.5 weeks and 6.6 and two chemical pregnancies after that, and so far so good with this baby. I know your pain is raw but have faith, You will get there babes. I wish I knew why we have to go through these things and why youve had such a horrid year but ill remember u and ur baby angels in my prayers. Stay strong and it will happen for you babes... xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks for your replies everyone. The doctor has made me an appointment for an early scan next Tuesday. He hasn't done bloods but he did reassure me a little that it could just be one of those things.

The spotting has now gone a yellowy/brown although I'm still having small cramps. I feel like I'm just waiting for it all to come back red again. My cervix is still high but that happened with my last m/c too. I wish I knew a definate answer wether this baby has gone or not.

He did say that if I m/c then not to try again for 6 months to give my body a rest although I don't think I can wait that long. TTC has been the only thing keeping me going :cry:

:hug: I hope it turns out well at the apt

Oh Sweetheart, I've only just seen this and my heart sank.

:hugs: babes. xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->