I think this one has gone already

I can't believe how unfair this is babe :hug: I've been thinking about you all night

Wish there was something I could do to help :cry:

Massive :hug: xxx

How are you doing today Snowball? Your not on your own are you? xxxx

Hiya hun, I am so so sorry, no words can make you feel better I know that, I hope that you have someone with you now hun, sorry it's only a virtual one but :hugs: I'm here if you need to chat. xxx

Am so sorry, life is so unfair when we really want something:hugs:
Take care Hun:hugs:

Thanks for all your replies:hugs:

I had bad cramps and bleeding all night. I got up at 6am and took some painkillers which have eased the cramps a little. DH has gone to work again today so I am on my own although emotionally I'm better today. I think the shock overtook me yesterday as I hoped that we'd finally got a sticky one but it obviously just wasn't meant to be again :( I'm just beginning to wonder how many babies I have to lose before we get to bring another one home or maybe if that might not ever happen :cry:

I've thought about baby asprin. How much do you take?

Snowball I am so sorry again. I take 82 mg of baby asprin a day. (One chewable baby asprin) My doctor told me to take that along with prenatal vitamins. This is my first month taking the baby asprin. I hope that helps. I am so sorry again. :hug:

Hi snowball, i'm so so sorry for you.

We lost our baby very early this morning too so i really understand how you feel.

Please feel free to contact me if you want a chat or a buddy. x x

Oh hunny....I'm so very very sorry for you. I cant believe you have to go through this again. I truly know how awful you must feel as I've lost my LO too :hugs:

We will be bringing our own little ones into the world soon, I promise....and it will make them all the more special when we do xxx

hello you, i'm going to ask the most stupid question possible, but how are you really doing? you said that your feeling better emotionally today, but i've been there and said that..lol. you always know where i am if you need me hun... i'm so confident that you will have your little baby soon! i can feel it. your going to bring another baby home...maybe not just now, but you will. lots of love and hugs xx :hugs: xx

hello you, i'm going to ask the most stupid question possible, but how are you really doing? you said that your feeling better emotionally today, but i've been there and said that..lol. you always know where i am if you need me hun... i'm so confident that you will have your little baby soon! i can feel it. your going to bring another baby home...maybe not just now, but you will. lots of love and hugs xx :hugs: xx

If I'm being honest I'm feeling a little deflated, I honestly thought that this one would stick given I'd been getting loads of dark lines. I'm starting to wonder if I'll get past 4+5 again or if it's a problem with me that's developed since Beau was born? I'm going to try baby aspirin but I'm losing faith in my body right now :(

Oh, sweetheart! There's nothing i can really say but that i can understand the pain and frustration you might be feeling...:hugs:

I was wondering if you're looking into getting some answers as i was surprised i was offered investigations in the future, at the hospital ( i still have a d&c to wait for next tuesday...) as this is my second mc this year. Both have been lost around 6 weeks...

Just wanted to give you some cyber hugs and to let you know im thinking of you. If you wanna pm me, please do hun!

All the best,

:hug::hug::hug::hug:, Omi xxx

only just seen this but want to say big hugs to you xxx

gosh I am so sorry for your loss
x

Very sorry snowball, HUGS to you! I started the low dose asprin in Oct (on advice of friends on here, not my OB doc) and that month I got my bfp. I'm not totally convinced that was the reason but it surely doesnt' hurt anything so go for it!!!

Hoping each day gets to be a better day emotionally, so sorry!

I am soooo sorry for your loss :hugs:

I'm so sorry hun. I don 't know what to say to try to make you feel better so will offer a giant cyber :hug: instead.
xxx

I went looking for your posts thinking you'd be all happy and such and instead this.... so very sorry hon...

To be very honest I think 4+5 is just a coincidence, there is no developmental milestone exactly then (such as the DNA split in the first week and so on) so it's improbable it will happen again! Give yourself time to get back on the horse though.

Many many :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->