I think this one has gone already

Snowball

Resident badass
Reaction score
I never even posted on first tri. In july I had a loss at 4+5 and today at the same I've had spotting. I'm sure this is the beginning of the end, this year has never been kind to me. I don't know how much more of this I can take. If this one has gone then that brings me up to 3 losses this year:cry:

Before Beau died I'd never had a m/c and now exactly 8 months on from when he went to heaven I'm convinced I'm having my second. What's wrong with me? Why can't I get past 4+5?:cry:

Oh hun I'm so sorry. Please dont give up yet. Have you called a Dr? I know how hard it is, I'm there myself today, but try to stay calm and rest until you know whats happening x x

Oh hun I'm so sorry. Please dont give up yet. Have you called a Dr? I know how hard it is, I'm there myself today, but try to stay calm and rest until you know whats happening x x

No I haven't yet. y old m/w should be calling me today so I'm waiting for that. I had my strongest line on a hpt this morning but the spotting was definately there. It was light brown/pinkish.

I really hope everything is ok for you hun:hugs:

Please dont fret darling, could just be normal spotting.

xx

Oh God I am so sorry Snowball, its so bloody cruel :hugs:. I pray it is just implantation bleed coming out :hugs:

No I haven't yet. y old m/w should be calling me today so I'm waiting for that. I had my strongest line on a hpt this morning but the spotting was definately there. It was light brown/pinkish.

I really hope everything is ok for you hun:hugs:

Okay well make sure you speak so someone, I know there isn't much you can do this early but try to rest, maybe you've been over doing it. Let us know how you get on, I'm here if you need someone to talk to x
:hug:

Oh no Snowball I really hope not, you don't deserve this hun!!! Stay in touch let me know how thigs go. x

No no no this is not gonna happen again. A darker hpt line is good news. Loads of women experience spotting and go on to be fine. When my spotting started my hpt started getting lighter so the fact it is darker is a good sign. I don't want to get your hopes up but i refuse to believe someone could be so cruel as to let it happen to you again. Keep hold of the cbfm, i want the luck to stay with u untill u feel a little more secure :hugs:

:hugs: I hope everything is okay with bean. :hugs:

I've just been to the toilet and there's been more spotting:cry: I'm all on my own today, this is horrible:cry:

hun, i am so sorry... you really dont deserve this. i hope this isnt it... i know its going to be hard, but try and stay positive, its not over yet... everything will be fine. :hugs: thinking of you xxxxxx

Oh no :( and those were my exact words on seeing your thread:nope:

Hun I have had spotting in all my pregnancies to differing degrees, sometimes it was light, sometimes heavy, sometimes pink, brown and bright red. Spotting doesnt always mean loss and I'm praying it doesnt for you.:hugs:

A scan this early will show nothing but maybe hcg bloods 48 hours apart would be of benefit, but if you are in any pain get yourself to A&E:hugs:

don't give up hun :hug:

:hug: I am praying for you...:hug:
You deserve to have a happy, healthy 9months hun:hugs:

The spotting has turned bright red now:cry: I've got an appointment to see the doctor at 4. I just know it's gone, I don't know how much more of this heartache I can take:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->