I think we need a bad day sticky thread

For sure, you need someone who will be a bit more proactive.

Maybe post on the main TTC forum, there maybe some local girls on there who could give you a recommendation? 2 years+ is too long to go without some intervention IMO.

:hugs: I'm going to add to them too :hugs: Have been stalking you all here since Natsby created this thread and feel bad that I've not yet had cause to post but doesn't mean to say I've not been feeling for you all. AF is due soon so I might be joining you over the weekend, not feeling too hopeful now...and will be gutted if she arrives as DH and I had such a good shot at it this month.....

Lots of Luv x:kiss:x

I'm actually quite cheery now my bad day is well over, but hey I don't want to bail on everyone else!

Yay...my bad day is over now too...It never even lasted a full day! So here is to a new month and brand new hopes! :) :hugs:

Can I have my bad day now?!!
This is such a great idea, Nats - I like having a thread you can vent on! hope you're feeling better now!
Maybthistime, go get another doctor immediately. Your GP is talking nonsense - after a year you go and get help, that's the rule. I didn't fight for what I needed, and this is the result - rant upcoming.
3 years plus TTC, started aged 38, alread a bit late. IVF success, miscarriage, October last year.
This month - TRIPHASIC CHART!!!!! Ohmy God, I'm going to get a shock natural BFP. Tested today - nada. Although i am only 11DPO, my cycle is usually 26 days, 28 at most and my HPT is sensitive 99% to 4 days before AF. Therefore I am not uptheduff. One more cycle, possibly one more IVF au naturel, then we are giving up. Help.
Can someone tell me that I will move on, that I will have a fabulous, happy life without kids and that I'm being a whinging thing who should go buy shoes and eat chocolate!
x

Hey Jax, we're practically twins! Hope you're okay too x

Can I have my bad day now?!!
This is such a great idea, Nats - I like having a thread you can vent on! hope you're feeling better now!
Maybthistime, go get another doctor immediately. Your GP is talking nonsense - after a year you go and get help, that's the rule. I didn't fight for what I needed, and this is the result - rant upcoming.
3 years plus TTC, started aged 38, alread a bit late. IVF success, miscarriage, October last year.
This month - TRIPHASIC CHART!!!!! Ohmy God, I'm going to get a shock natural BFP. Tested today - nada. Although i am only 11DPO, my cycle is usually 26 days, 28 at most and my HPT is sensitive 99% to 4 days before AF. Therefore I am not uptheduff. One more cycle, possibly one more IVF au naturel, then we are giving up. Help.
Can someone tell me that I will move on, that I will have a fabulous, happy life without kids and that I'm being a whinging thing who should go buy shoes and eat chocolate!
x

Hey Jax, we're practically twins! Hope you're okay too x

Yes, you can have your bad day! :thumbup:

First, I'm not going to tell you that you are testing early.:winkwink:

I am rather just going to say that I am sorry you are going thru such a hard time. I dont have any right to comment on anyones mc, as I think that, unless a person have experienced it, my sorry can never mean anything. Although, when I read about anyone and a mc, my heart skips a beat.

So point is, I dont want to read and run, but I hope you feel better soon. At least I can say I am sorry that you thought it was your month and that your thoughts/feeling have now changed. :hugs: It is a difficult road and I suppose no one really knows how helpless we can feel.

I really hope things do turn around for your very soon.

xx:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Reb :hugs: I don't think there is anything I can say to help your situation but I pray you get the BFP & successful pregnancy you desire :hugs: :hugs:

This really is a good thread, as I feel better having just ranted! xx

Mad isn´t it? It is like our emotions fill us up like little rubbish bins, (garbage cans for our sisters over the water,) we feel full and awful then come on here and empty out and feel better.
Reb S do give up, loads of people get there bfp when they give up and it is impossible to pretend to give up so maybe if you really give up it will happen. Ok maybe I´m talking rubbish but it just seems to be true, certainly amongst people I know I so hope you get your bfp, and soon so you don´t have to go through this anymore, good luck.

Mad isn´t it? It is like our emotions fill us up like little rubbish bins, (garbage cans for our sisters over the water,) we feel full and awful then come on here and empty out and feel better.
Reb S do give up, loads of people get there bfp when they give up and it is impossible to pretend to give up so maybe if you really give up it will happen. Ok maybe I´m talking rubbish but it just seems to be true, certainly amongst people I know I so hope you get your bfp, and soon so you don´t have to go through this anymore, good luck.

I grew up calling them rubbish bins, and move to the US & everyone says trash bin or garbage can..........weird!

Thanks, ladies, for letting me empty my wheelie-bin on this thread! xx

I think I'm gonna go give some random stranger the middle finger just to make myself feel better :blush:

I think I'm gonna go give some random stranger the middle finger just to make myself feel better :blush:

Make sure you pick a man! Lol.

I have been reading this thread from its inception, and I want you girls to know that you do manage to find a lot of humor in your bad days! :happydance:

You know what I might do tonight to feel better?

I'm gonna go lookin for snakes. Yes, snakes. It's heating up in AZ, so they may be starting to come out at night.

Last summer DH & I found a few rattlesnakes - I nearly fell on one :dohh:

I'm gonna go lookin for snakes. Yes, snakes. It's heating up in AZ, so they may be starting to come out at night.

My DH wants to know if we were spilt at birth as he could see me going on a snake hunt to cheer myself up :laugh2:

Please come to my backyard! I keep telling DH he needs to get out and eradicate the doxie killing snake ball in the yard, lol. :wacko:

Porkchop killed his first one a few weeks ago. My DH was so proud; he sent the pic to his entire family.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->