I thought I was 4dpo but...

Webbykinskt

Reaction score
This was Sunday's opk at full development - https://i51.tinypic.com/2r3bgh3.jpg

This was yesterday's opk at full development - https://i54.tinypic.com/t6upgz.jpg

I don't have pics of Monday and Tuesday's opks but they were a lot lighter. Now I'm really confused. Did I ov on Sunday or Wednesday? Help girls!!! xx

Sorry, just found you! Maybe you have ovulated a second time or the egg was just taking longer to get out of the starting gate.
Anyway positive OPK = :sex:

You wouldn't get a positive OPK 4 DPO if you were pregnant, sadly I think it would be much too early. But I am experimenting so will let you know!

That's strange! I know I've heard that once you get your positive opk, you should stop testing. Yah right!:haha: Maybe you're pregnant?? Did you take one today?

No I wasn't at home today so I couldn't. I got EWCM on Saturday but ov pain and sore bbs over the past 48 hrs. I'm just so unsure because DF didn't feel up to BD'ing yesterday so we haven't since Sunday night. I hope there was enough spermies about. Surely I can't have implanted and started producing hcg already?? I've got my ultrasound tomorrow to check for cysts so maybe they can see what's happened? I might do a hpt in the morning to make sure. Does the Sunday one look positive to you??

Thanks for replying xx

Yah, I would say that Sunday's looks positive. You're probably right about the hcg since it's only been 4 days. Hmmm. Good luck at the docs and keep posted after you take your hpt!:dust::dust:

Will do. Thanks hunny. I'm gonna try and get DF in the mood tonight just in case x

A little extra:sex: never hurts! I heard that sperm quality when you bd too much isn't as good is a myth, so get to it!!!!

K, I gotta get off this sight, it's becoming almost as addictive as poas!

My ultrasound went fine. Good uterus lining, no poly-cystic ovaries and definate activity from the left ovary. I'm 9dpo now and hpts are BFN but not out yet! FX'd for the next week x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->