I thought I was out, but maybe not? (some tmi symptoms)

MyFavSurprise

Reaction score
Oh man, I just fell asleep writing this and never got to post it.. I'll try to start over.
I got a faint but clearly pink frer on 9dpo but negatives ever since. I am currently 13dpo, still bfn, AF is due tomorrow but I'm confused about my symptoms. I know all I can really do is wait but I'm hoping to get some feedback to help me through the next few days :shrug:

First of all I have had this undeniable exhaustion for days, since about 8-9dpo. Yesterday I fell asleep before work and overslept and I was an hour late! Today I almost overslept picking my son up from school. I keep falling asleep with no warning, which is how I lost this whole post and had to rewrite it. Definitely the same kind of exhaustion I felt when I was pregnant with my son..before I knew I was pregnant I used to take short naps on the office floor when nobody was there, I couldn't help myself.

Then 8dpo I noticed a ton of stretchy and cloudy cm, then yesterday it was thick, white and sticky, a little stretchy, and today I swore I was bleeding because of the amount of watery cm I got out of nowhere.

10dpo I tested negative after my 9dpo positive, but I started having mild stabbing cramps on the lower left side on and off. Yesterday, 12dpo, I started having mild AF type cramps along with occasional stabbing cramps still, and they all only last for minutes at a time.

I don't chart but I pay very close attention to my cycles, and my cervix right now is very soft like lips and closed, it's not super high but not low.

I also have been having to pee every 2 hours for the last 2 or 3 days, no uti, I just got tested for it.

I have also been eating a LOT, could be AF, I don't know. I also could swear my breasts look bigger today and I feel like my nipples are huge but I am not entirely sure about those symptoms so I'm not really counting them.

I would love some feedback! Thank you for reading!

I've felt very similar the last couple days but I'm only between 5-6DPO. Ive been ridiculously exhausted, nauseous and tender breasts. I've also been having some aching, not really cramping in my very lower abdomen, and feeling very anxious and restless. I don't really track my cervix too much but my cm sounds similar to yours. Both gooey and milky white (tmi, sorry!!) hopefully you are, your symptoms sound very promising.

thank you, I hope you are too!

I studied by b.f.p internet test strip from this morning like a crazy lady with a flashlight and I did find a very light purple line, all of my other ones have been stark white so im not calling it a positive but I am hopeful!

Maybe you ovulated a couple days later than what you thought and it's taking a while to show? Some women don't get a BFP until well after their period is due. I agree that the symptoms sound good, keep us up-to-date!

It's very possible that I ovulated later than I thought. Still bfn today but still no signs of AF (due yesterday), same cm, same cervical position and softness...still hopeful

Still no sign of AF (2nd late day) or a BFP, what is going on? My cervix is still high, soft, and closed...still have white sticky stretchy CM...no more cramps really, sometimes the occasional mild ache or twinge...still eating a ton and tired.. oh yeah, and my breasts are so soft and squishy all of a sudden.. im so confused.. I don't know when I should test next

Still no sign of AF (2nd late day) or a BFP, what is going on? My cervix is still high, soft, and closed...still have white sticky stretchy CM...no more cramps really, sometimes the occasional mild ache or twinge...still eating a ton and tired.. oh yeah, and my breasts are so soft and squishy all of a sudden.. im so confused.. I don't know when I should test next

Hi MyFavSurprise! I am feeling pretty much the same as you. AF is due tomorrow for me but I've been nauseous for a couple of peoples plus exhausted and can't stop eating! I checked my cervix for the past few days and it is very high and soft and still is today. Is a high soft cervix a sign of pregnancy? I am new to cervix checking. Baby dust to you! I am testing this Friday if AF doesn't arrive

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->