I thought I was out for this month now I'm just confused

ajksand

Reaction score
I am like 12 dpo & in the middle if the night I woke up to go to bathroom & there was some blood when I wiped now there is nothing... I never had af show up after my mc in aug & only bleed enough to get use a pad the 45 min it took to get to hospital that day. I got positive on opk sept 26-29 & felt that I ovulated. I'm so confused & apparently so is my body... Ugh!!

Sorry for your loss ajksand, could the bleeding have been implantation bleeding? Was it fresh blood or brown? When i had my mc i had a few days of af type bleeding with one day of extremely heavy bleeding followed by a week of light to spotting af. Then had af about 3 weeks after that.

Thank you.
It was kind of red but not bright red... Now it's just like a water brownish tint when I wipe...I guess it could be I am about 12 dpo.

After the mc I bled heavy only on the way to hospital then spotted off an on for about week. I had been spotting off and on since the day I found out I was pregnant. Then I spotted a little again about 2 weeks after the mc

Everyones body acts different i guess. My first af after having ds was really light for 2 days, mainly just when i wiped, then spotting for 2 days so our cycles can change alot. Hopefully it is implantation, if it doesnt get heavier or go on for too long id give it a couple of days and do a test.

Good luck and let me know how things go x

Well I'm out this month af showed her ugly face this morning....

Aw bummer. Better luck next time! Im breastfeeding so my cycles are all over the place so i use opks to give me an idea of when i ovulate and this month iv tried to chart my temp aswel but thats all over the place so it hasnt been helpfull this month.

I think i read somewhere that spotting the week before af could be low progesterone. Keep an eye on it it could just be because of your mc, hopefully next cycle will be normal for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->