I thought I was over it...

Gohan3117

TTC #1 After 2 MC's
Reaction score
Well, here I am, almost 4 months after my MC at 7 weeks 6 days. I thought I was over it, but I'm not. I find myself crying very late at night without being able to stop. I am not sleeping hardly at all. I thought I was pregnant this past cycle...but apparently my hormones were off-balance so I had to take a 10 day Progesterone pill pack to get my period. I was getting faint positives on Wondfo's, but I guess they were just evaps. I just got AF about 2 days ago, after being almost 3 weeks late. I'm tired, depressed and hopeless. We've been TTC for almost a year now. We have been blessed with a full-time job for my Hubby now, which is fabulous, but now I feel very lonely during the days. I find myself spending way to much time on the internet or playing Super Mario 3. I guess I'm trying to hide from my true feelings. I don't know. Just needed to vent a bit. Since the MC my libido has been almost non-existent, but a few days here and there have been alright. Hubby is having a hard time understanding how I feel and why I feel this way. I can't really explain it either. Anyway...this is just where I am atm. (It's also not helping that I'm seeing stuff all over FB, Twitter and other websites about October being Pregnancy/Infant Loss & SIDS awareness month.) I need to see my Psychiatrist... :sadangel: :cry:

:hugs: I'm so sorry you're struggling. I know how hard it is. It's been 8 weeks since we lost our angel and every day feels like a month. I can't even remember what used to make me happy anymore I just feel numb most of the time.

I try and go out for walks or do something proactive like the other day I had a swim and even though I was still sad I was sad and 'doing something", if that makes sense.

I really hope it gets better for you and hope it helps you to know you're not alone :hugs:

Only time heals girl :(

I know this isn't exactly what you want to hear now but "Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened."

You KNOW you are able to get pregnant. That thought helped me sleep at night after mine.

We will never know why. We must just trust that everything happens for a reason. And it is definitely not till much later that we can understand that reason.

I wish you strength to get through this. The men, they cope in their own ways. Most cope in solitude. I know my husband had a hard time, but he was trying to be strong for me.

There really are no words to comfort. Time just has to go on and eventually you will be able to feel the warmth of the sun again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->