I thought it was a myth that you can wake up with a sudden craving.

honeybee2

Reaction score
Yet here I am, with the biggest bowl of muesli known to man. :haha:

I feel like I can sleep now.

I started crying a few weeks ago cause I needed (NEEDED) hot and spicy chicken legs from morrisons in the middle of the night! Couldn't calm down until DH promised he'd get them for me for lunch the next day :haha: the things our pregnancies do to us!

I'm still waiting for that feeling :rofl: haven't had any cravings at all yet!

I'm still waiting for that feeling :rofl: haven't had any cravings at all yet!

You can have my craving for beer if you like! Refuse to give in on that one but I'll welcome the day it buggers off :haha:

Well I'll take any of those over craving my walls 😩

It'll be over soon but it's horrible, it feels like an addiction, my body craving something it can't have x

Ice over here! And i HAVE to crunch it! I make my husband cringe :haha:

Well I'll take any of those over craving my walls 😩

I know how you feel! I'm craving bath sponges. Just the feel and squishing them, plus the odd occasional 'I can eat this, just a little bit'. But I haven't just yet :haha:

Pica is awful. I crave toilet paper, fresh from the packet and no one else can touch it.

Congratulations honeybee2 and other moms-to-be! May God continue to bless you all with a healthy n happy 9 months with healthy babies in your arms upon delivery.

:dust: :dust: :dust:

I woke up at 2:30 and devoured a peach. Totally understand! :haha:

Well, we've now scheduled our weekly sex on Sunday afternoons. So, the other day, hubby gets into action and I start getting cinnabon cravings. I stopped him midway and asked if we could rush right after to get some, imagine the poor dear's face :winkwink:

Also I have these crazy cravings for green chillies, the spiciest ones. I eat 2-3 hot green chillies everyday which delights my doctor. Apparently they are a great source for vitamin c :)

I thought this until I woke up NEEDING marshmallows, I dont usually eat them, I nearly made my husband go to the shop in the early hours haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->