i told myself i wouldn't do this!!!!

CandyApple19

Pregnant with #3, PAL.
Reaction score
But i just got a faint + on a dipstick test, its defo there, defo pink, came up within 2 mins, and now i wanna shout from the roof tops! BUT I CANT! :( i'm praying it goes well this time...... pleaseeeee god.... let this baby stick.... i've done so much and tried so hard for this.........

I'll update with pics wen i get a stronger bfp and my Oh returns my fone cable wen hes finished with it...

:hi: congrats :) I want to shout to and tell everyone but need to make sure my little bean sticks too. Please stick all little beans xxx

Hey Ladies Congratualtions::happydance:thumbup:!!!!!!!!!!:thumbup:!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbup::happydance:
I'm in the same boat, can only tell a few people, but at least we're all ok to scream it out loud here anytime we want with buddies who know just what it's like to want to shout it from the roof tops but got to keep it quiet until the times just right:winkwink::winkwink:.
Big love and prayers :hugs::kiss:ladies and HOORAY for us!!!!:cloud9:
Baxi xxx

Congratulations!!!!

Know exactly how you feel as got my :bfp: today too. Want to shout and scream - but limiting that to on here!

congrats!!!! EVERYONE! we seem to have a big wave of ladies get their bfp over the last few days its crazy! i'm due june 10th x

Oh Hun that's fab and we get to do it together,praying both our beans stick xx

big congratulations to you!! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

try and enjoy, sending you lots of sticky baby glue dust :dust::dust:

i love being in ur siggy lol ur going in mine xx

aww thankyou i_want_one, you've dealt with all my depressing doubtful txts, u told me id be pregnant and u were right. right now i'm at the test stage where i can see the bfp clearly but the pics really arnt picking it up, all im getting is a dodgy smudge looking thing! gonna make sure i put one up when i get a stronger line! x

:wohoo: :bfp:

congrats hon I am so happy for you and am sending oodles of sticky :dust: your way!

awh great news congrats hun. Can't wait to see the test! x

Congrats Candy! I'm sending you ooodles of sticky :dust:

Congrats everyone on this thread - looks like June is going to be a busy month in Mat Units everywhere!

x

Congrats!! :happydance: There's going to be lots of June babies :)

YAY candy that is fantastic :happydance::happydance: Your chart looks very different from the rest to :hugs:

cheers everyone. still early days, got another faint bfp this morn but the dipstick test was damaged, on my wii right now cause bens taken the laptop to uni! hoping to put up a strong bfp picci once i get one and can. 3days til af due. no spotting or owt yet, maybe this is it...? wanna steer clear of being certain itll all be ok til i have a beaming bfp n make it to 5 weeks. right now i envy all who have their instant strong bfp, or cbdigi 1-2 pregnant. im not doing a digi til certain. if this goes badly i feel ill need a break ttc and wont be on for a while. hopefully this cycle has a happy ending. xxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->