i told myself i wouldn't do this!!!!

Congrats Candy - i hope everything goes really well for you :)

sorry huns, those two tests i got through the post were faulty, i tested again today and got two bfns!!!! i'm waiting on AF or bfp now... how cruel can life get???? they really were positive, and said 'one step pregnancy test' on the front of them...... i'm so angry and upset.

so i guess for me now it's the waiting game.

:( won't be on til something happens..i'm distraught!

Oh Candy, I'm so sorry! That's totally horrid. Have you phoned the company and complained?! I totally would and I'd give them a piece of my mind too, particularly for the fact that they gave false positives. Actually, give me the number and I'll do it on your behalf. So angry for you!

For now, although I know it doesn't really help, :hugs: And I hope that AF stays away and your real BFP turns up tomorrow.

x

so sorry candy,such a kick in the teeth.hope you come back soon with news of your bfp,gl.:hugs:

Omg Candy Im so sorry thats awful! I would definately follow Laura's good advice and phone the company!

Keeping everything (inc. finger & toes crossed) for you!! I was told once that it was EXTREMELY rare to have a BFP test, but I'm sure I'll be proven wrong!!

Hope you had an amazing anniversary

Lou xx

Congrats hun!!!! Guess what!!!! I just got my BFP today too!!! We can be bump buddies!!! XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->