I told myself I wouldn't do this

hehe i noticed that this morning too, but managed to contain myself lol!! cant believe you've not finished work yet!! i'd be going crazy by now if i were still there!! hows everythin goin??xx

You finished already??!!! I'm soooo jealous:hissy:
Feeling ok actually - ankles a bit puffy and a bit tired, but pretty good otherwise.
Can't believe I only have 1 1/2 shifts left until the end! I emptied my locker today - in anticipation of Tuesday - I was nearly peeing myself with excitement while I was doing it!!
How are you feeling hun??

hehe i noticed that this morning too, but managed to contain myself lol!! cant believe you've not finished work yet!! i'd be going crazy by now if i were still there!! hows everythin goin??xx

You finished already??!!! I'm soooo jealous:hissy:
Feeling ok actually - ankles a bit puffy and a bit tired, but pretty good otherwise.
Can't believe I only have 1 1/2 shifts left until the end! I emptied my locker today - in anticipation of Tuesday - I was nearly peeing myself with excitement while I was doing it!!
How are you feeling hun??

i finished aaaaages ago!! got signed off sick about a month ago! it's well exciting finishing, it took me by suprise tho, i went home sick and never went back haha!! i'm not bad, just want her here now!!! and i'm gona be the first november mummy to go!!!! race you for it haha xx

Congrats! am scared of getting there but i want to more than ever!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->