I Told the Truth about Santa & I Regret It

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
I tried to make it better by reiterating that the spirit of Santa is very real, but the grown-up truth sat in his eyes.

Click HERE!

Aww how old is he ?? Any particular reason you told him ?? You can still make Christmas super magical

Aww how old is he ?? Any particular reason you told him ?? You can still make Christmas super magical

It isn't Wobbles personally, this is a link to an article on Momtastic with the same title.

I'm already gearing up to be honest with my kids, even though they are still super young. I don't think I will ever tell them "santa is real", it's just one of those things they hear and assume is true.

We talk about Saint Nicholas every year, and I remind the kids this is where santa "started" or "comes from" and use that kind of language. Sure we say things like "santa brings presents", but also that mommy and daddy help santa by getting the gifts and wrapping them and putting them under the tree. I think they will probably either not believe before too long, or understand it is just a story.

My plan is to teach them it is a legend eventually.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->