I wanna play too!

M

MommyToBeIsMe

Ladies, I'm sad. I FINALLY met my wonderful DH at 36. Married at 37 and now I'm 38 and we're TTC. I knew time was against us so when we started TTC 3 months ago, I met with an RE. He wanted my DH to get tested before we started the process of testing me b/c it's so easy to test men.

My DH SA came back poor. It was odd because he had very few swimmers but what he had was grade A. So we switched him to boxers, he's taking FertilAid 2x/day and next month we'll start MACA. We're waiting for a follow-up SA until Jan to see if this has helped. I'll also get tested in Jan to make sure I'm good too.

Logically, I know we'll be ok. He has good swimmers (not very many..yet!) and even if we need help (IUI, ICSI), I'm very hopeful we'll conceive. But that won't be until at least Jan and I can't seem to let go of TTC now. I still check my CM, I temp and I can't help but notice symptoms. Then I feel so foolish! I spend a lot of time on B&B reading and offering support but I don't add what I'm feeling because I feel like a phony. I wanna write that my face has broken out too and my boobs are really full but deep down I know it's just my cycle. My heart hurts and I'm just sad. I guess I need to add "emotional" to FF for today! I think I just need a hug but don't want to share this with DH b/c I don't want to make him feel any worse.

Thanks for letting me vent! I honestly don't know what I'd do w/o B&B..I would feel completely alone in this. :flower:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

You owe me an update on the Nov testing thread...:haha::haha::flower:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

You owe me an update on the Nov testing thread...:haha::haha::flower:

Dachundmom, thank you. That really made me laugh and was just what I needed. I'd be happy to give you a Nov testing update, I'll test on Nov 29th IF af hasn't arrived. :winkwink:

EDIT: Your dog is adorable!

Adding now, lol

And that's not my doxie...Porkchop will make an appearance closer to Xmas.

Ok, looking forward to seeing Porkchop! DH knows that as soon as we have a yard, we will have a dog!

M2B :hugs::hugs::hugs:.
We are here to support you too if you need to vent anytime :thumbup:. And you're not a phoney, you're one of us :flower:.
Really hope everything you're doing helps your OHs spermies. You're certainly doing everything you can there.

Okay lovely ladies, I am ready to pull my freakin' hair out. After hearing the SA results I decided to chill and not temp this month b/c really, what's the point? I still checked my CM and it changed around CD 7, quite early. We BD'd on the 8th & 10th & then I started temping out of curiosity. Turns out, I O'd on CD 11, 4 days earlier than norm but whatever, right?

So now FF is stating I may have a triphasic chart. Seriously? My temps are much more consistent but FF states that stress can delay O and cause temps to be erratic. I'm usually very stressed but had a week off at the beginning of the month and was able to really relax. This could account for the earlier O and more consistent temps but does it also account for triphasic??? I've never had one before, this is my fifth month temping.

I'm soooo freakin' frustrated. I'm trying to keep myself calm about TTC, telling myself over & over how we're going to need help and we'll get there but now right now. I'm trying to just enjoy life, not get my hopes up or symptom spot so NOW I have a great chart??? If I'm not going to get pg w/o help I would much rather have had a typical, spiky chart so I wouldn't dare to hope that this month is different. But now I am hoping and it's pissing me off!!! :dohh: So what FF is saying is that if I were to be relaxed every month, triphasic would be a normal pattern for me????

I should have just thrown my thermometer away, and I will...After this cycle b/c now I CAN'T just stop! :dohh:

Hello:hi:

I have missed this thread for some reason. Just want to say that I am glad you have joined us. YOu do get loads of support here, but the best of all that we all have a good laugh as well :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Some women will naturally have a nonpregnant triphasic pattern. The only thing about temping that's really conclusive in the lp, is when your temp falls below coverline when AF is due. That means AF is coming. Everything else is just wait and see. Looking at last month's chart, you had a similar spike at 11dpo as well. :hugs:

It might be a good sign, but I know you said that you don't want to be hopeful.
Being hopeful pisses me off too. :dohh:

Hi Sus! :hi: You are so right, chatting with you guys has been wonderful! Thanks for the welcome. :flower:

Ready4more, how are you? Thanks for the reply and you're absolutely right. DPO 11 has been the highest temp in all my cycles followed by a significant drop on dpo 12 so that's what I'm expecting. Logically, I know that nothing means anything until you get that BFP, it's just that hope creeps in! Glad to see I'm not the only one that gets mad at it! :)

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"