I want a boy.. + baby names!

S

Serene123

and it's Sam#3's fault. Ever since I met her and little Harry I've had this uncontrolable desire for a little baby boy. I said I wanted a girl next, and logically I did, but for some reason I can only imagine Caitlyn playing with a little boy, or it being a little boy. I'm not even pregnant yet and I'm having 'baby sex dreams' :rofl: I was so sure Caitlyn was a boy though so I don't know.

Anyway, me and Rich had a baby names talk and we didn't like any of them. I had never spoken to my sister about her little boy who died before I had Caitlyn, and didn't know his name. We were set on the name Joshua, but that was his name and I couldn't call a boy that now. It would be so.... unfair? IYKWIM? So we can't agree on any names. We both 'like' William, but it isn't a love name.

We have a girls name, Erin, which we love. I want a boys name to pop out at me!

We are the same in regards to the want for a boy! We can't imagine having a girl first so will be finding out at the earliest opportunity so we can get ourselves into the mindset of having a daughter if thats what we get!!! Weird how you get a feeling about what you want or what you think you could deal with best! A boy first to break us in then a girl would be perfect!! Shame we don't live in a perfect world!

We have our names, 2 of them but haven't told a soul about them!

I understand your reservations about Joshua completley though hun and I am so very sorry to hear of what happened :hugs:

xxx

I like nealry everything that ends -an. So What about Ian, Euan, Aidan, ? xD
Or wha about traditional names , like James (or hamish) , henry(or hendrik xD) Jonathan, nathan, or something spacey like Antares, deneb (ok I wouldnt go for deneb actually xD)

cant really help you on a boys name hun, we could only settle on one boys name when i was pregnant which was Tyler, it took until week before Annabelle was born to settle on her name so not looking forward to name picking if i ever get pregnant again

Lou
xxx

We are the same in regards to the want for a boy! We can't imagine having a girl first so will be finding out at the earliest opportunity so we can get ourselves into the mindset of having a daughter if thats what we get!!! Weird how you get a feeling about what you want or what you think you could deal with best! A boy first to break us in then a girl would be perfect!! Shame we don't live in a perfect world!

We have our names, 2 of them but haven't told a soul about them!

I understand your reservations about Joshua completley though hun and I am so very sorry to hear of what happened :hugs:

xxx

It was a very long time ago, she has had 2 girls (premmies) and 17 miscarriages since. She's pregnant ATM (17 weeks now I think!!)

Boy babies are easy, it's the girls you've got to watch out for!!

I like nealry everything that ends -an. So What about Ian, Euan, Aidan, ? xD
Or wha about traditional names , like James (or hamish) , henry(or hendrik xD) Jonathan, nathan, or something spacey like Antares, deneb (ok I wouldnt go for deneb actually xD)

I liked Nathan but it's still not WOW I love that name :rofl: I looked up the top 1000 names and still couldn't find one I loved :(

i love charlie and thats what this one will be called.

i like dylan, rhys and matthew too.

boys are so much easier than girls, i so hope this baby is a boy, dont think i could cope with another girl.

i love charlie and thats what this one will be called.

i like dylan, rhys and matthew too.

boys are so much easier than girls, i so hope this baby is a boy, dont think i could cope with another girl.

I like all of those names but Rich doesn't :lol:

:hugs: am so sorry to hear of your sisters loss sweetie :hugs:

for us girls were really hard, maddi wasn't named till after she was born! she was actually going to be either caitlyn, regan or maddilynne! and now i actually think she's a hope, instead of middle name hope :dohh:

for boys names, thats really easy for us - Joseph after my gramps - and i like Joseph Riley, but james like Joseph James :dohh: aka jj!! i love joe! my favourite boys name ever! i also love aaron - pronounced like they do across the pond - air-on.

thats the problem we've had, he doesnt like any of the names i really love, except we both picked charlie!! girls names are so hard!

So if the top 100 arent for you how about some more random ones? Jacen, Corran, Ganner? Do you like scandinavian names? (Olaf(olav), Lars, Bert, Tore,?)

:hugs: am so sorry to hear of your sisters loss sweetie :hugs:

for us girls were really hard, maddi wasn't named till after she was born! she was actually going to be either caitlyn, regan or maddilynne! and now i actually think she's a hope, instead of middle name hope :dohh:

for boys names, thats really easy for us - Joseph after my gramps - and i like Joseph Riley, but james like Joseph James :dohh: aka jj!! i love joe! my favourite boys name ever! i also love aaron - pronounced like they do across the pond - air-on.

i really like the name joe.

My OH loves the names Henry, Jack and Archie, Wheras I like Alfie, Jack and Harry.
So if we had a boy it would probably be Jack lol.
I have loads of girls names that I love, but OH only likes 2 which im not keen on. Typical! xx

There are so many people in our families that it's hard to pick a name someone doesn't have. I love Jack and Joshua, but Jack is my cousin and Joshua is my sisters little boy. I like Kyle but I have a nephew called Kyle. I like Jason but I have a cousin called that too. I like Jessica, but it's my sisters name.... :rofl:

There are so many people in our families that it's hard to pick a name someone doesn't have. I love Jack and Joshua, but Jack is my cousin and Joshua is my sisters little boy. I like Kyle but I have a nephew called Kyle. I like Jason but I have a cousin called that too. I like Jessica, but it's my sisters name.... :rofl:

thats the thing with big families, we're the same, all the names i kinda like are all taken!!

Well You know many people in my OH 's family have robert in their name(the father the son, the grand son and the grand nephew)(also the father of the father too) so they didnt seem to car either way. And Jacen is at least a spelling difference to Jason :)

We had problems with a girls name last time, so hopefully this is a sign of things to come :rofl:

I like quite a few, but I don't love many that I can use. I love Freddie, so does Rich, but my friends little boy is called Eddie! :dohh:

Our little boy will probably be called Jacob... i wanted Aaron but we cant agree on the pronunciation. I'll keep working on it :rofl:

Who knows :rofl:

I hope so... i've gotten quite used to the idea now!

i like old fashion engllish names like henry and harry but garath (oh) likes more mordern names he likes shane for a boy. i like Elizabath or caitlyn for a girl but spelt Kaitlyn instead, we have a thing about spelling names awkward in our family.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->