I want a boy.. + baby names!

i'm gonna end up with all boys, boys seems to be the only sex that any of DP's side of the family can produce! As a result all my fav boys names are taken (by his cousins etc) so i think we will really struggle with boys names, we have a few girls names we like but no boys names we can agree on :(

So? I think they're different enough... Plus you don't even know for sure that the two of them will have much to do with each other when they're older but they'll have their name forever. How about Frederick shortened to Freddie?
Since you like Caitlin and Erin, how about a scottish/irish name for a boy too? Lewis, Graham, Callum, Fraser, Alastair (Aly), Blake, Cameron, Fergus, Lennox (Lenny), Stuart?

i like old fashion engllish names like henry and harry but garath (oh) likes more mordern names he likes shane for a boy. i like Elizabath or caitlyn for a girl but spelt Kaitlyn instead, we have a thing about spelling names awkward in our family.

We're the opposite, Rich likes normal names and I love unusual ones. We have picked Erin Nicole for a girl I think, but the middle name keeps changing :rofl: I wanted to spell Caitlyn, Kaitlyn but Rich said the 'y' was different enough :rofl:

So? I think they're different enough... Plus you don't even know for sure that the two of them will have much to do with each other when they're older but they'll have their name forever. How about Frederick shortened to Freddie?
Since you like Caitlin and Erin, how about a scottish/irish name for a boy too? Lewis, Graham, Callum, Fraser, Alastair (Aly), Blake, Cameron, Fergus, Lennox (Lenny), Stuart?

I love Lewis and Callum. Never thought about the others but I actually like quite a few of them! Thank you :)

I like quite a few, but I don't love many that I can use. I love Freddie, so does Rich, but my friends little boy is called Eddie! :dohh:

I like names that are unusual enough that there will probably be only one in their class at school, but normal enough that everyone can spell it... from experience, there's nothing worse as a kid than having your name spelled wrong ALL the time. My kids are Megan, Cameron and Annie and they ARE the only one's in their class and they've got easy spellings.

Other boy's names I like are Fletcher, Spencer, Frazer, Ewen, Caleb and Edger (shortened to Ed)

I chose my kids names by watching the credits of TV progs and films and stealing ideas!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->