• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I want a Buddy! Anyone else 5DPO??

runnergrl

Mom to 2 boys and 1 angel
Reaction score
I think, hope and pray I o'ed on the 11th (Sunday) because my husband and I only got to BD on the 10th and he left town for the entire week. so sad! He will be working out of town for the next 2 months until I can move and join him. I was SUPER crampy yesterday and the day before.. I hope that didnt mean i O'ed later than I thought! I had cramps on the 11th too, making me think that was the day (CD18). I have still yet to have a regular cycle though since coming off the pill 6 months ago..

This is so hard!

hi i am 5dpo today i think im going by my lh surge on opk my i came off the pill 27th feb had my AF 26th march so this is my first cycle ttc and pray for a :bfp: i am having cramps on and off since 4dpo and lots of white lotion cm not sure if thats a good or a bad thing lol i would like to buddy up
fx for you
x

i'm 5 dpo I'll join you.

i am testing fri 23rd, how about you?
Maybe we can test together :)

I really hope the cramping is a good sign, I don't normally start cramping till af gets here, but have been crampy since O day.

I am 5dpo too. I have no idea when I will test. When the mood strikes I guess lol

I'm also 5 dpo ladies....here's hoping we all get those bfp's we want so badly!!!

YEAH!! I love buddies! Good luck to all of you ladies!

yeah, its weird, I usually dont cramp until a few days before af too, but was cramping really bad on cd18, 19, 20, 21, and 22! I havent had any recently, I hope thats not a bad sign!

I wont be testing till the 25th.. that will be 14 DPO for me (based on an average of 32 day cycles) from the day I think i O'ed!

Good luck to all of us!! FX'ed!

Well it was a really busy day at work, maybe it took my mind off things but I didn't have any symptoms today. I felt normal all day.....kinda sad about that lol

Haha I totally poas today with an ic, bfn of course (I knew it would be lol)
I just want to know I hate waiting to find out things I have zero patience :)

Hey yall! im 4 dpo...is that close enough to participate? :) i'd love to have someone whos close to my test date to compare symptoms with! this is my first time ttc.

Hey yall! im 4 dpo...is that close enough to participate? :) i'd love to have someone whos close to my test date to compare symptoms with! this is my first time ttc.

Hey,

Well I hope you are very lucky and get a christmas/new year baby
Have you noticed any symptoms yet?
At 4dpo I had
upset stomach
cramps
was really tired (falling asleep at work)

today I have felt normal though. Got to give it time I guess, I'll be crazy by 10dpo!

When is af due?
Mine is due on the 23rd

hey momtoboys1! So far i have had nasuea, yesterday my breasts hurt for about 2 hours and then since then ive had to use the restroom every 2 hours it seems, which is a massive pain to say the least. my lower abs feel heavy as well. this is my first cycle since being off bcp, so i dont know if this is af or preg symptoms. im really hoping that its the later. af is due on the 26th, but dh and i are looking to test on the 23rd with a first response ehpt.

cj: you have to be my testing buddy.
Now I have had time to concentrate on my body I have sore nipples lol
Also some pinching pains in my abdomen.
I'm sure it's all in my head :)

haha...sounds good! maybe those pinching pains could be on to something. Your 6 dpo, so it could be implantation. I keep thinking that mine is all in my head to, but im telling you that those dang trips to the bathroom and my nausea sure are real! lol what was your last cycle like?

Well it was a really busy day at work, maybe it took my mind off things but I didn't have any symptoms today. I felt normal all day.....kinda sad about that lol

Haha I totally poas today with an ic, bfn of course (I knew it would be lol)
I just want to know I hate waiting to find out things I have zero patience :)

Lol dont feel bad, I did the same thing today and knew it was gna be negative since im only 4dpo!!! HAHA i have ZERO patience!! UGH!!

i am having cramps on and off since 4dpo and lots of white lotion cm not sure if thats a good or a bad thing lol
x

Selina, I'm also 5dpo today (or poss haven't OVed - confusing story. Haha!) I've had the same symptoms yesterday and today, I hope this is a good thing :]

Good Luck everyone :]

xOxOx

ok today is 8DPO and the only 'symptom" I have is CM.. not enough for a liner or anything, but serioulsy noticable every time I go to the bathroom..

Well I don't have regular cycles, usually 23-28 days long.
I spotted a little today and had nausea this am.
Now I am just getting geared up for af to arrive, my cm is all dried up and my cervix has hardened. bummer!

i am having cramps on and off since 4dpo and lots of white lotion cm not sure if thats a good or a bad thing lol
x

Selina, I'm also 5dpo today (or poss haven't OVed - confusing story. Haha!) I've had the same symptoms yesterday and today, I hope this is a good thing :]

Good Luck everyone :]

xOxOx

Hi yes mines stopped now 9dpo but evenings i get really bad cramps off and on days ok not sure if its my af hope we all see :bfp: :dust: to everyone .

Well I don't have regular cycles, usually 23-28 days long.
I spotted a little today and had nausea this am.
Now I am just getting geared up for af to arrive, my cm is all dried up and my cervix has hardened. bummer!

That sucks so bad! so sorry to hear that! :hugs: when are you due to try again?

https://www.babyandbump.com/ovulations-tests-gallery/315208-positive-opks-after-ovulation.html

my new thread... plz let me know what you ladies think!! thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"