I want a new pram!

Becky

Jacobs Mummy
Reaction score
Although I love my pram to bits and its great I have just seen all the new Quinny Buzz colours I want all of them I love the Racoon one! Hmmm off to persuade Luke we need 2 prams! x

:rofl: I had the icandy, then the quinny and then the pliko :rofl: He hated the icandy carrycot and the quinny annoyed me so he prefers the pliko to lay flat, but now he is sitting up he prefers the quinny so back to that (with the occassional pliko use) Icandy now at me mums as a spare as she orginally had the pliko :wacko: its all crazy but needless to say we have 3 prams :rofl: OH is trying to persuade me to sell one.....im not having any of it :) XxX

ill tell luke you have 3 so why cant i have 2 lol! I would only get the normal pushchair not the carrycot and everything x

tell me about it! we have a bugaboo cameleon - which i adore, but also loved the icandy cherry so purchased that last week, now thinking about another one maybe :blush: x

I already have the quinny and think that you should be able to buy the seat covers separate then i can co-ordinate with what i'm wearing!!!! I bought the black thinking of being sensible for if we had another and now i want another colour!!!!!! Maybe we should set up a pushchair swap!

I already have the quinny and think that you should be able to buy the seat covers separate then i can co-ordinate with what i'm wearing!!!! I bought the black thinking of being sensible for if we had another and now i want another colour!!!!!! Maybe we should set up a pushchair swap!

thats what i love about my bugaboo! i have pink or demin :blush: keep looking at the unsuitable white :blush:

:lol: I'm looking for a bugaboo and a jogging stroller... I had a graco travel system which I hated, now I've got a zapp which is nice, but doesn't recline or rear face...

:rofl:

I have an icandy apple, a quinny zapp and a maclaren techno xt at the moment. Would love a bugaboo and am currently thinking about getting a luna to leave in the car due to the zapp not reclining.

I have an icandy apple, a quinny zapp and a maclaren techno xt at the moment. Would love a bugaboo and am currently thinking about getting a luna to leave in the car due to the zapp not reclining.

ooo i love the luna, i was looking at that the other day :blush:

jess - you no the bugaboo can be used for jogging too :muaha: (no that i'm trying to talk u in to it :blush:)

LOL I think we should start like pram-aholic anonymous.. lol I had a Graco travel system also, but ended up really not liking it. I sold it for $100 just so my husband wouldnt get mad at me.. After buying our Quinny Buzz and not having lots of room in the trunk, I wanted to Zapp too. He told me I had to sell one.. (Like that was a hard decision!) I dont think Quinny makes a toddler board or anything, so I've been looking for a Bug also.. Just trying to decide between the frog and chameleon.. And find out the sex of this baby, to help determine the color. DH said if he could buy a new truck, I could get two Bugs... I think he was just really trying to convince me tho lol.. I'll settle for one.

I LOVE the iCandy strollers tho!! I was just asking DH if we could just fly over to the UK to buy one, he laughed at me tho lol...

I havent even had my baby yet so i am trespassing!! I have the mamas and papas pliko prammette already but I sooooo want the quinny buzz too, I wanted the capri colour, and today after weeks of talking about the quinny and showing my OH them everywhere we go he blurted out 'you know i love the raccoon colour' I was like WHAT!! he just said he loved a quinny :O lol. Soooo in a few more weeks im sure i'll be getting my quinny at last. Takes time but eventually the men learn to love them too haha!!

Malpal....if you look on ebay people sell the seat covers seperately on there :D xxx

i thought i was the only one addicted to prams lol .. my brother thinks am weird :rofl: ...

i have a graco travel system and its ok but i would prefer a quinny buzz or something that faces me. i am frightened of getting a new one cos all my family and friends will say im a brat and spoilt and i hate it when people think that of me, its not for spoilt reasons but the travel system is quite bulky and awkward to get in the boot etc plus its only forwards facing.

Lou
xxx

I have Silvercross 3D, iCandy pear, a mamas and papas stroller, and a disney stroller

i have a graco travel system and its ok but i would prefer a quinny buzz or something that faces me. i am frightened of getting a new one cos all my family and friends will say im a brat and spoilt and i hate it when people think that of me, its not for spoilt reasons but the travel system is quite bulky and awkward to get in the boot etc plus its only forwards facing.

Lou
xxx

oh sweetie :hugs: you are so sweet x

I've had sooo many...
#1- m&p pliko pramette in afternoon tea
https://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h264/aimyaimy/mampapsplipramaftertea_m.jpg
#2- Obaby Stroller in Vintage Rose
https://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h264/aimyaimy/obaby.jpg
#3- Quinny Zapp in strawberry
#4- Quinny Buzz in sulphur
https://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h264/aimyaimy/stroller.jpg
#5- Bugaboo frog and this is my absolute favourite of them all!!! i have loads of custom covers for it and am sticking with this one. These polka dot covers are the ones i use most
https://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h264/aimyaimy/219688600_tp.jpg

loving your frog! wonder if i can get them for my cameleon :)

I got a Silvercross 3D at first, it was great at first but then became quite impractical. I now have the Quinny Zapp but I'm still looking for one that is reclining...:dohh:

oh amy i had no idea you had changed from your 3d! it was so gorgeous, white isn't it? x

oh amy i had no idea you had changed from your 3d! it was so gorgeous, white isn't it? x

Yeah, it was cream colour (another thing I didn't think about - it gets dirty so fast!) and I loved it at first but it was terribly impractical,it was impossible to carry it over the porch steps every time I got out.
So I invested in a new one :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->