I want a sticky bean

hey tasha glad to see you back hope your doing ok :hugs: coming your way sweetheart.

no smoking is going well still not touched one though last night i was so close to as dd2 was being a nightmare and wouldnt sleep and literally wouldnt let me out of her sight. shes been like it for ages and it really gets to me sometimes but i was good and didnt cave in.

hopefully you will ovulate soon hunni. after my 2 early m/c my periods came back straightaway and i ov'd earlier then i have done on normal cycles. fingers crossed you will be on the 2ww soon and we can graduate to first tri together (saying that though i dont think i would dare incase i jinxed it).

right i'm off to go poas and hope that its positive :D x

Let us know hun, fingers crossed it is. Well done on the not smoking, that was fab you crack last night, huge deal and each day it will become easier :hugs:

I think I have ovulated, but am still gong with the BD as I do not temp, do ov tests etc so cant be sure this month, so have every other day since I stopped bleeding and will continue to do so until I get AF or BFP.

I have decided I wont join 1st trimester as last time I did, two days later or so and then my miscarriage started, I will pm you both though if it happens.

Hi guys!

Well, I am determined not to symptom spot or test ever, ever again.
Having said that...I have had light cramps (as if af is coming, but shes not due for 8 days) My bbs aren't sore (or any more sore than usual) but I could swear they've grown!
So thats how my no symptom spotting is going, I'm guessing I'll cave and test before af is even due!
Tasha, after my mc I had a 29 day cycle. Lets hope your body is returning to normal and we'll get our bfps soon. I'm with you on not going near first trimester- I'm frightened I'll jinx it!
Babytots, well done on the not smoking! I agree, an April baby would be nice- lets keep fingers crossed!

Cat
xxx

Hahaha Cat, I love that in one breath you say your not symptom spotting and in the next you tell us your symptoms, that is such a me thing to do. They all sounds good signs hun, fingers crossed.

A 29 day cylce is good, how long are your usual cycles? After my other four it pretty much got back to a 31 day cycle straight away but you never know do you? Glad I am not the only one with the jinx thoughts, least we can be mad together.

Yep, I can tell myself not to symptom spot, but I can't help myself! At the moment I'm feeling kind of down because no matter how hard I try, I can't seem to spot any symptoms at all! I am officially mad!
My cycles are 29 days, although to be honest I'm not sure. After I went off the pill, they got longer and longer. I got pregnant on a 38 day cycle. Before I went off the pill, they were 23 days, which was no fun at all. At the moment I still don't understand my body, it doesn't work the same way it did before.

cat
xxx

hey ladies just catching up! tasha am sure you will catch ov if you are bding every other day :d wish i could do that but with the hours df works its not possible.

cat lol at you symptom spotting i do that too tell myself i wont but then cant help myself! hope that bfp isnt too far away!

so still no ov for me :( temps gotten lower so know it wont be too long just wish it would hurry up!! other day i caved and had a cig though i know naughty but i was having a nightmare with trying to get my girls to sleep and my eldest accidentally kicked me in the face and that just topped it off. havent had any more though. so for a week i have only had 1 :happydance:

please keep your fingers crossed i get a +opk today going to do one in a moment since i am now stocked up on them. x

Can i join too?? Im so frustrated at the moment. I want a sticky bean too. I just wish it wasnt so trying. Seeing bfn all the time is disheartning and i dont think we caught the eggy this month either!:cry::cry:

Cat huge :hugs: There are not always symptoms hun, with my angel Honey I was 21 weeks pregnant before I even found out. lol.

Babytots fingers crossed for you hun, and the one in a week is fantastic :happydance::happydance: Well done.

Nat :hugs::hugs: I am sorry your struggling at the moment, it is so tough. I have my fingers crossed for you hun.

I am on cycle day 24, and my normal cycle is between 28-31 days, so will try and hang on until the 9th (CD 34) which is our 5th wedding anniversay to test but earliest of the 5th I think. That will be hard cos 50 cheap test's got delivered this morning lol

Fingers crossed for everyone. Hopefully this is our month!
:hi: Nat, I know how frustrating it is, and how badly you want it.
I really don't think this is my month, there are absolutely no symptoms at all. I won't completely give up until af shows, but I'm pretty much looking toward next month already. I want to thank you for this team- it has helped me stay pretty positive.
Well done on the smokes- keep it up, and my fingers are crossed for that opk!

Cat
xxx

Cat huge :hugs: There are not always symptoms hun, with my angel Honey I was 21 weeks pregnant before I even found out. lol.

Babytots fingers crossed for you hun, and the one in a week is fantastic :happydance::happydance: Well done.

Nat :hugs::hugs: I am sorry your struggling at the moment, it is so tough. I have my fingers crossed for you hun.

I am on cycle day 24, and my normal cycle is between 28-31 days, so will try and hang on until the 9th (CD 34) which is our 5th wedding anniversay to test but earliest of the 5th I think. That will be hard cos 50 cheap test's got delivered this morning lol

Hey hunny....i know we all find it frustrating. I think whats getting me so down is the fact that some of my friends have had m/c too and they are pregnant again after a month or two of trying. I gave birth and had no complications when having Bodhi(apart from the abruption) but i didnt even need blood transfusion for that,i went home the same day. So i dont understand why i seem to be struggling so much.:growlmad: I dont mean to offend anyone with my post,wasnt my intention. Im just frustrated i quess. Im due af next week wed/thursday and ive only got 2 tests! So i cant test even if i wanted to.:dohh: I dont know if id be able to stop myself testing if i had 50 to use!:haha::haha: Aw hunny ive got my fingers crossed this is your month. You deserve your bfp! Will send you loads of sticky dust!!:hugs::hugs:

Fingers crossed for everyone. Hopefully this is our month!
:hi: Nat, I know how frustrating it is, and how badly you want it.
I really don't think this is my month, there are absolutely no symptoms at all. I won't completely give up until af shows, but I'm pretty much looking toward next month already. I want to thank you for this team- it has helped me stay pretty positive.
Well done on the smokes- keep it up, and my fingers are crossed for that opk!

Cat
xxx

Hey Cat hunny....no symptoms could be a good sign too! You never know! I have a feeling af is on her way. Ive got the af cramps today and i have had sore heaving boobs last few days. I dont usually have sore boobs with af which is strange in it self. And i usually dont have the cramps untill two days before af is due to show. Maybe she is going to get me early this month! Damned Cow!!!:growlmad::haha: Keeping my fingers crossed for you too sweetie! Sending you lots of sticky dust! :hugs:

Cat like Nat says no symptoms can be fine too, like me getting to 21 weeks, I obviously had none :haha:

It is frustrating if you feel like everyone is getting pregnant before you, seems unfair. You have not offended, I am pretty sure everyone can relate to this even if its people who have not had m/c or losses getting pregnant straight away and everything going smoothly (not that we wouldnt want it to but I know you girls will kwim). :hugs::hugs:

My dh keeps enocuraging me to test lol. I am symptom spotting like a goodun, I have dizziness and nausea for three or so days now, and increase discharge yesterday and today, today completely off food (but could be cos I am so tired). The or so days is cos I am not sleeping made worse by solicitors letter yesterday so got an hour last night so really cant remember much of anything.

:hugs::hugs::hugs: and fingers crossed for you all x

Cat like Nat says no symptoms can be fine too, like me getting to 21 weeks, I obviously had none :haha:

It is frustrating if you feel like everyone is getting pregnant before you, seems unfair. You have not offended, I am pretty sure everyone can relate to this even if its people who have not had m/c or losses getting pregnant straight away and everything going smoothly (not that we wouldnt want it to but I know you girls will kwim). :hugs::hugs:

My dh keeps enocuraging me to test lol. I am symptom spotting like a goodun, I have dizziness and nausea for three or so days now, and increase discharge yesterday and today, today completely off food (but could be cos I am so tired). The or so days is cos I am not sleeping made worse by solicitors letter yesterday so got an hour last night so really cant remember much of anything.

:hugs::hugs::hugs: and fingers crossed for you all x

Oooo hun your signs all are sounding very good! I am such a POAS aholic i would be peeing on two or three a day if i could!:blush: Aw hun i hope everything with the soliciters goes well and you get some answers. Thinking of you sweetie.:hugs::hugs:

Tasha- your symptoms are sounding great! I keep waiting for my body to feel the same way it did when I was pregnant last time, but I know I can't expect that. af isn't due until next wednesday for me, so I'll keep you posted. You should test! You might get that bfp now (but don't get too disappointed if you don't, it is early)
Nat- You never know, it might be af, it might not...I've found that I don't get my body at all anymore, it keeps doing weird things. You're not out until she actually shows, so lets keep hoping! And I know what you mean about watching others get pregnant and have healthy babies. I believed people who told me I was more fertile after a d/c- and I obviously wasn't. There are so many of my friends who are giving birth at the same time I should have. I feel bad for being jealous- obviously I'm not wishing what happened to me to anyone else, but it is hard to watch.
Love to all,

Cat
xxx

Nat didnt see earlier about the af style cramps and heaving boobs, they can be good signs too especially if you dont usually get sore boobs.

Cat you do expect it to be the same, but I have been pregnant 8 times now (3 with me, Honey and 4 miscarriages) and not one has been exactly the same, so fingers crossed.

Had a nap this afternoon as was tired after one hours sleep.

Babytots you not been in here, am hoping its cos your ovulating and are far too busy :blush:

Can i join too?? Im so frustrated at the moment. I want a sticky bean too. I just wish it wasnt so trying. Seeing bfn all the time is disheartning and i dont think we caught the eggy this month either!:cry::cry:

of course you can sweetheart :hug: i know we will all get our sticky bfps and healthy babies and when we do they will be the most loved babies in the world as we fought so hard to get them :D

i hope you did catch your eggy and you get a nice :bfp: soon ii know how disheartening bfns are :(x

tasha you have the right idea 50 tests lol!! i have about 6 cheapys left and 3 branded tests and am sure if i get my bfp i will be buying more lmao. good luck for when you test hunni hope you can hold out til your anniversary.

cat dont give up hope yet i didnt get symptoms til 6 weeks with any of my pregnancies and on the cycles i werent pg could of sworn i got ever symptom under the sun lol. keeping my fingers crossed for you hunni good luck for when you test.

nat- i know how frustrating it is when others who have lost babies fall pg at a drop of a hat. it usually takes me a while to get a bfp (9 months first dd,8 months second dd,1st angel was a happy accident,2nd angel i fall pg first cycle after my 1st loss and jessica it took 6 months) so expecting me to be ttc for at least 6 months lol. your sore boobs and af cramps are positive signs too i always expect af to show when i am infact pg lol.

so still no sign of ov for me temps have dropped more but still no + opk :( did one earlier but havent had chance to check it yet so shall look when i go to bed.

just want to get on the 2ww now! x

Still no symptoms for me- but you guys now have me completely convinced that this is because I am pregnant..:) Might as well keep thinking positive for another week or so.

Cat
xxx

lol always good to stay positive on the 2ww. if your negative about it it seems to drag more for me so i try and stay as positive as possible! still no + opk though not done one today. temp gone up so i know i have ovd or just about to. sure my body likes to tease me on purpose! x

lol always good to stay positive on the 2ww. if your negative about it it seems to drag more for me so i try and stay as positive as possible! still no + opk though not done one today. temp gone up so i know i have ovd or just about to. sure my body likes to tease me on purpose! x

Am glad it look like you have or are just about to ovulate, bodies are stupid arent they?

Cat glad your positive :)

I am not eating at the moment, not really sure why. Had half a slice of toast yesterday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->