I want a sticky bean

Hi everyone, is there room for a little one??

Dh and I are TTC our second bean, after losing the first at 13 weeks. Im flitting between between really positive and then thinking its never gonna happen.
This time last year I was on cloud 9, pregnant, on honeymoon and life was grand and this year I just keep thinking about the what if's.....

But now I just really want to go into August really positive and doing everything I can to make sure I get that BFP and my sticky bean....
I've even got a daily checklist and everything LOL.... no stone left unturned...

Hi everyone, is there room for a little one??

Dh and I are TTC our second bean, after losing the first at 13 weeks. Im flitting between between really positive and then thinking its never gonna happen.
This time last year I was on cloud 9, pregnant, on honeymoon and life was grand and this year I just keep thinking about the what if's.....

But now I just really want to go into August really positive and doing everything I can to make sure I get that BFP and my sticky bean....
I've even got a daily checklist and everything LOL.... no stone left unturned...

hi hun of course theres room for you. so sorry for your loss. lol at your checklist thats a good idea :D

how is everyone else?

i've finally got a + opk well as close to one as possible so am really pleased i havent missed it. feeling alot happier now. :D just hope dd goes to sleep soon otherwise by time she does i'll be too tired to do the deed.

hope everyones had a nice weekend! x

Welcome NYCBride and :hugs: one year on is so hard.

Babytots :happydance: yay for the + hope your daughter goes to sleep real soon.

Me had a fab weekend, yesterday I took my children bowling they had never been, went to Frankie and Benny's for dinner and ate a whole meal for the first time in a week, had a huge 14 hour 30 minute sleep last night when I hadnt sleep for more than 2 hours in absolutely ages...........then today I ruined it all, I tested :bfn:

awww sorry to hear you got a :bfn: hun but theres still time for that :bfp:. glad you had a nice weekend with the kids and they enjoyed bowling.

dd finally got to sleep last night but df really peeved me of so wasnt in the mood for any :sex: we eventually made up though so am feeling positive and hopefully dd will settle again tonight as our eldest is at my mums so me and df can spend some time together.

nat and cat hope your both well.cat you poas yet? x

awww sorry to hear you got a :bfn: hun but theres still time for that :bfp:. glad you had a nice weekend with the kids and they enjoyed bowling.

dd finally got to sleep last night but df really peeved me of so wasnt in the mood for any :sex: we eventually made up though so am feeling positive and hopefully dd will settle again tonight as our eldest is at my mums so me and df can spend some time together.

nat and cat hope your both well.cat you poas yet? x

Hey hunny...im ok under the circumstances i quess. I tested the last few days on ic and i swear i could see a "shadow" on all of them. Ive done a total of 4. Did one this afternoon and i could see a "shadow" before the ten min mark. But maybe its just my eyes. I tried to get a pic of it but just cant get it on camera. Posted it anyway but so far no one can see what i see when im holding the test in front of me.:cry:Im about 12/13dpo today and af is due wed/thursday. I just feel so deflated. Why cant i get pregnant!:growlmad: Sorry for the rant. I feel a little better now. Anyway how are you today hunny??:hugs:

Thanks everyone!

My checklist just helps me remember to do everything like take my vits etc and drink plenty of water, and eat my 5 a day........

Am feeling really positive that this cycle will be THE cycle.
Dh and I are going to be following the SMEP plan and I've been really lucky plenty of people have given me some feedback on how to get the best from the plan....

Hi everyone!

Welcome NYCBride, hopefully this is your month, you sure sound like you have all the bases covered!
Babytots, hope you get that egg this month! Good luck!
Tasha and Nat, hopefully those HPTs will turn into bfps soon! Its not too late until she arrives, keep being hopeful!
And I haven't POAS, although I have 2 in the house ready to go. I just don't have the courage to do it, I don't think I can handle seeing a bfn. Af is due tomorrow, and I haven't tested at all this month. The plan is to finish off my conceive well vitamins and then test on monday morning if af hasn't shown. That way, I'll hopefully either get my bfp, or at least not have to see a bfn...we'll see if this plan holds up!
I'll keep you guys posted!

Cat
xxx

af due yesterday- no signs of arrival at all. I'm usually pretty regular...I'm kind of allowing myself to get a little excited. Still holding out on testing though- no testing until monday. Keep your fingers crossed!

Cat
xxx

Can i join you lovely ladies?

As you can see below, i have lost alot of angels, but im not giving up.
Im on my 2nd cycle after my last MC, and im 3dpo

Sticky baby :dust: to all

Welcome littlehush, sorry for your loss :hugs::hugs: The tww is hard isnt it?

Cat omg late and not tested fingers crossed babe x

It is one month today since my miscarriage :cry: Also think I am loosing the plot I have had bfn, but I feel pregnant, my tummy feels pregnant, have only used IC though, what do you think? Btw I am on CD 32 and 13 dpo.

How are the rest of you?

Hi ladies, can i join? I had a missed miscarriage in dec/jan and we are just starting to TTC again this cycle due to work committments. It has been hard waiting all this time but i'm a little scared now the time has come. I'm petrified of losing another baby, especially since i didn't know i had until my 3 month scan and can't face that again. But i'm trying to be positive and hope that it was just horrible luck and that it won't happen again. I fell pregnant first cycle last time but don't expect the same this time, i know that's very rare. Should be ovulating around 2 weeks time i hope! Good luck to everyone! x

Welcome! to IvoryApril.
Things are still looking good for me- no af yet. Thinking of testing on Sunday, but I'm still scared. Feeling more and more excited every day though. :)
Tasha, I'm not sure- I really hope those bfns are just because you are testing on ics. I know though, for me, I felt so pregnant both these last two months (not this month) and I think it was just my body returning to normal. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you, I know how badly you want to be pregnant again.

Cat
xxx

Hi everyone....

Just wanted to check back in, been a few days since my last post. Had a few stresses so BD-ing took a bit of a back seat. Going to get back on it (so to speak) this weekend. FF predicts I will be fertile next weekend but practice makes perfect according to DH LOL...

I missed a couple of days vitamins, bit annoyed with myself for it but having a checklist seems to definitely be working for me. I keep it out on the table where I will see it everyday... it definitely shows what I need to work on for the future in terms of my diet LOL.....

Hope everyone else is doing well, looking forward to seeing some BFP's soon!!!

hi ladies not been on in a while so a quick catch up before i go to bed.

welcome to littehush hunni i am so sorry for your losses :hugs: your like me determined not to give up on the hope i will have a healthy baby.

welcome to ivoryapril too. so sorry for your loss sweetie and sure this time round will go smoothly and you get a nice sticky baby in your tummy.

nat- i'm not sure if i looked at your test or not so shall go look again incase i havent. cameras are really rubbish at picking faint lines up. i hope the shadow turns into something more. tbh i dont trust i.c's that much though i still use them. sometimes they do give shadow type lines its so annoying. i hope in a few days time it turns into a nice bfp. how many dpo are you now?

tasha- fingers crossed that the :witch: stays away for you i found that i.cs didnt give me a decent line til around 16dpo so theres still chance yet. good luck really hope you get your bfp.

cat- omg how have you resisted testing so pleased af has stayed away so far am so excited for you. i cant wait til you test on monday. send your willpower my way will you!

nycbride- good look for when you ov next week hope you get plenty of bding in. try not to worry about forgetting to take your vits your body will have stored plenty anyways so a couple of days wont do any harm. i think i might have to do myself a checklist too as i tend to forget to take mine now and again.

think i have caught up now lol. not much to report from my end i'm now 3/4dpo going by opk. ff is yet to put my lines in hoping tomorow it will. going to be testing a week tomorow as i go camping at the weekend and dont think i can wait til we get back to test lol.

oh i had an idea as well. on the front page on the first post i did is it ok to edited and add our names and cycle days,dpo,doing anything different this month info on? be easy for me to see where everyone is at iykwim.

so for e.g for me i would do babytots- cd29/35 3dpo. on high dose folic acid and trying to drink more water and quit smoking. (yes i didnt last in quitting after my rcm results came back i couldnt help myself though only have one or two a day so doing well) gonna try and stop again when i am in the right frame of mind to be able to deal without them iykwim.

then each day i will pop on and edit dates etc when needed. x

I went to test this morning- but then realised that I really don't want to see a bfn....so I put the test away. Af still not arrived, I am feeling really positive, but I'm way too scared to test. So its not willpower, just fear!

Cat
xxx

Hi ladies may I join - I have been looking for a group to join and I think ive found the perfect one!

I am 25 and DH is 26, we live together, both work full time and do not have any children YET!!!

I had a mmc found 28 June (12 week scan) measuring 7+4. This was my first :bfp: after 8 months of trying. We have grieved for our lo and I now feel emotionally stable again.

I had medical management in hospital on the 30 June, had a scan on the 31st and they said there was still a little tissue left over but it would pass naturally. I went back yesterday and they said the tissue was still there no change! They would not send me for surgery as it was so small and said again that it should pass naturally maybe not until my first af!!!

So this means that I am definatly going to have to wait until next af to start ttc to prevent infection... Gutted!

My cycles before :bfp: were between 32 days and 42 days (booooo!) I hated waiting 42 days to see if I was pregnant.

Oh well I have one cycle off which actually is quite nice as I do not need to worry about what i am eating/drinking etc! So I will just be lurking for a little while until we do start ttc - I have never in all my life wanted the :witch: to show up as soon as she can! :rofl:

:witch: <<< I welcome you back for one cycle only, then you can bugga off for 9 months! :rofl:

I cannot wait to get started - my dh said to me the other day - I will knock you up before christmas! how sweet :rofl:

Thanks for reading

NYNM xx

omg cat you have such willpower!!! i bet you'll get a :bfp: hun especially as af is late.

welcome newyearnewme so sorry for your loss. i hope your af arrives soon so you can start ttc. i'm another one with long cycles this one is looking like its going to be around 38 days. mine can go between 35-45 days even been know to have the odd textbook 28 day cycle but since jessica they have gone back to being really long again. good luck hun hope you get a sticky bfp soon. x

Welcome Ivoryapril, sorry for your loss :hugs::hugs: We understand the need to be pregnant but at the same time being petrified of becoming pregnant, strange combination of emotions.

Cat thank you for your words, I am not sure I would feel pregnant cos my HCG was down very quickly and there was nothing left. :hugs::hugs: for feeling so scared, I have a really positive feeling for you, and have everything crossed for you for tomorrow :hugs:

NYCBride sorry your having stress :hugs: Your husband is right in a round about way, they say to keep having sex regularly through out the month in order to not get a build up of old sperm. Babytots is right missing a few is fine.

NewYearNewMe welcome and sorry for your loss :hugs: Your husband sounds very sweet and romantic :haha::haha: I will be doing something very unusual and willing your witch to come asap. lol.

Babytots I hope FF puts your lines on and that the tww flies by for you hun well 1 ww now :) Your still doing fab with the smoking hun :) I think your idea of dates/info sounds fab especially now there are more of us, which I love but find sad that we all had had to have losses to get here :(

My info would be Tasha CD: 34 DPO: 15 On high does folic acid. Also baby aspirin from next cycle.

I am feeling a bit fed up now, I want either a BFP or the witch, obviously BFP would be preferable but right now I just wanna know whats going on iykwim? I will be temping from my next cycle which I have never done but hopefully it will help.

Hope you all have a fab weekend x

Well, I tested this morning. :bfn:
I feel so stupid for believing that things were actually going to start turning around.
Af is now 4 days late. There wasn't even a hint of a second line.
I hate ttc.

Cat
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly