i want another!!!

foxyroxie

Reaction score
im getting to the stage now where im getting so broody!! :blush: im not having another till ive lost weight but yes im deffo having another lol i didnt want to at first wanted just Riley lol

I agree your crazy lol but i still find myself saying every 2 min to DH " when i we have another" so I know once max is 1 we will try if im good at math thats 6 months whooohooo

I want another one already but my LO is only 3 and a half months, I think its something to do with the big age gap between my first son and LO (as both different fathers - happy to see am finally happy and settled with LO´s dad) and because I am now 34 and think the clock is ticking.... Also desperate for a little boy!!!

We are planning another one. OH wants us to start ASAP and our son is only 15 weeks old. But, I said I want to wait until he is a year old as I have to go back to work for a bit and need to lose the weight I gained from this pregnancy.

:shock:...nutters!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rofl:

im waiting till LO is at least in school...

i want another one too but not yet. i still have jelly belly and i want to get back into my jeans first at least,lol

We are trying for nr2 this time next year.I'm hoping nr2 would be a girl but will be happy either way.I'm still busy losing weight as I was a bit overweight before getting pregnant too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->