I want this over! :'(

JWandBump

Reaction score
I don't mean to sound ungrateful but I'm having the worse pregnancy heartburn, indigestion and acid reflux ever! I physically can't eat or sleep without acid rising up my throat :'( I just can't see how I'm going to get through another 6weeks! I'm so depressed right now all I do is cry and feel sorry for myself. It don't help that I have a massive phobia of being sick so I keep getting my self worked up and I can see my self having a panic attack soon.

Sorry i just don't know what to do :cry:

I know how you feel! Are you taking anything for it? I find tums and Zantac have been helping me a bit :)

Can doctor not prescribe Ompreazole ? I couldn't do without mine had it before I got pregnant and still taking it now x

Hiya hun, me too. First of all, make sure at night time you're elevated with about 3 pillows so it doesn't wake you up at night.
The things that help my heartburn are, 1. having lots of milk in the house, a glass sometimes does the trick. 2. Gaviscon double action (the double action is the only one worth using really) and 3. Rennie Extra (again, specifically rennie extra as it's fast acting, comes in a bigger packet than the usual kind).
So far this has helped me a lot, I have also noticed I get it worse with certain foods, fizzy drinks, coffee etc, so try and stay away from anything you know will aggravate it. I hope it gets better for you.

chin up hun, not long to go- feels like an eternity when you feel so rubbish though :hugs:

Im already on Ompreazole, I have been for about a week. It hasn't had no effect on me :cry:

Yeh I've tried gaviscon and rennie (the tablets tho) and neither have worked just made it worse :(

The worse thing is I keep crying on front of my DD because of it :( I just feel like such a terrible mum :cry:

Ask your doctor if you're able to take Pepcid. I have nasty heartburn as well and was taking tums to the point I was throwing them up cause I couldn't stand them anymore. Pepcid seems to work for me now. These come in pills and really easy to take.

See if you can increase the ompreazole in beginning I had to take two a day, as for peptac too :hugs:

Yeh I think I'm going to ring up my doctors tomorrow, Really don't think I can carry on like this :cry:

I really love my baby boy and want him to be ok but I really want him out :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->