I want to come back...(Update-Nappies on order!!!)

xxxjacxxx

My Eggo is Preggo!
Reaction score
I want to come back to cloth!!!!

Ive been eyeing this section up alot recently and your gorgeous pics on FB.....I dont think I could do full time again but part time, day I think I could.....

so, anyone have any for sale?:blush:

I have a blue or green flip (your choice which colour) ?

:rofl:

I made the same post in Bum Club on Sunday,great minds and all that!!!

I want to come back to cloth!!!!

Ive been eyeing this section up alot recently and your gorgeous pics on FB.....I dont think I could do full time again but part time, day I think I could.....

so, anyone have any for sale?:blush:

nope nope nope ...... not allowed!:growlmad:

you sold all you lovely stash before I got pregnant and could therefore nab some :nope:
:haha:

I'm really not sure, we were left feeling a bit abandoned :(

Haha jk, hope you can get your stash going again!!

awwww :rofl:

I couldnt keep up with the washing girls...the amount of poops he were doing per day was unbeleivable:dohh: Every other nappy was a dirty one, I felt like I was drowning in crap!

He's a little older now, on proper food, more solid poops, once a day, I think I can handle that :coolio:

Oh my, I could cry when I think of my stash:cry:all gone...

Lisa.....gimme my nappies back!!!! :rofl:

Im interested in AIO's mainly as I still want to keep the fuss down to a minimum....:thumbup:

Woo hoo, welcome back Jac :D You'll love flips :D https://www.fill-your-pants.com/all-in-two-nappies/flipstaydrynappies.html

Thanks Vic:hugs:

Ohhh now then, they seem a good idea! So you just replace the inner bit? Hmmmmmm might get meself one of those...
Ants gonna have a fit when he sees fluff again!:haha:

ha ha i was really confused, cos you made the cloth swap and sell thread but i have never seen you in here i understand now lamo welcome back and good luck :thumbup:

:wave: Jac!!!

I wondered where you had gone!!

Can't wait to see the stash you gather, I bet it's a beauty :rofl:

xxx

:wave: welcome back to the land of fluff... :D

and so Ive started!!! 2 weenotions on their way, I LOVE that site!

edit: and a bumble bee cushie tushie and a tiger print itti bitti...ohhhhh I'm excited!!!

Yay!

Omg, I spotted some gorgeous ones...a white owl print and zoom zoom ones...think they are issy bears? Had to put them on pre-order with cheeks n cherries though...why is that site out of stock of all the nice nappies???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->