I want to give up

S

Serene123

Already.

:cry:

I feel so sad every time someone tells me they're pregnant or I see their scan picture. I don't want to feel like it and I feel so dramatic!!

Hold tight, i know for a fact your want for another baby is stronger than your desire to give up woman :hugs:

:hugs: it is hard when everyone else around us is getting Pg isn't it - especially those that aren't trying.

I want to be happy for them but I get serious bump envy!

You will get your BFP :dust:

its poop tell me bout it,

but you got to keep it up if its wat you really want hun.

:hugs:

good things come to those who wait. We been waiting 3 years now so it best be bloody good hahaha :hugs:

Awww C'mon now Hun.....hang in there.....you know what they say, the best things are worth waiting for....(Mr Stork you maybe having a laugh with many of us, it's not funny now....Please hurry up!) I'm sure the magical day will come that you're looking at your :bfp: hun.
Are you dpo yet? When are you due to test?

:hug:

Right none of that. Pull yourself together woman! You have all of us around you struggling too. We need each other and we need you.

Big hugs hun. And a big shake. We'll keep you up. xxx

Thank you girls x

We're just at a point where I'm blaming myself, he's blaming himself, and really it's neither of us, it just happens sometimes! So hard when people around you who can't even look after the kids they've got are pregnant again. Drives me potty!

I just have this one wish. Just one. I don't NEED anything else. Surely there's other things I want, but this is the biggie. I never even wanted children and now my want for a little brother or sister for Caitlyn is so great it's on my mind all the time, even when I don't want it to be.

I'm 4DPO with pretty much no chance. We didn't get to DTD between August 7th and 18th (bloody work!) So just after AF and 2 days after I think I O'd. Back to OPKs next month. :shrug:

I've even started convincing myself that it's possible I got pregnant the day after my period.

Desperate times.. Desperate measures...

I wouldn't lose hope yet for this month. In your journal, didn't you say you had been getting sick every morning? I think there is still a chance, hun. Don't give up hope ever...I know it's hard and I'm sorry that it's taking a toll on you and your OH. Keep your head up and keep a good attitude about it and hopefully good things will come your way. We're definitely all pulling for ya!

Why is it when people say things along the lines of "it'll happen" I want to say "what if it doesn't?" even though that would be a ridiculous question to ask anyone...

Lol...well I'll answer your question as if you asked it....if it doesn't happen there are a ton of things you can do to figure out why it may not be happening. I know you hate to think about things like that; but if it doesn't happen that would be the next step. I really wouldn't think about that stuff at all yet Toria...like I said, keep your head up; and smile. :)

I know its hard! Good luck, I know you wont give up... your very stubborn... ha ha... Like me, so you will get pregnant.

True......... I don't really want to give up, just sometimes I feel like it'd be easier. And maybe if I gave up it would happen! :dohh:

lol ya I know the feeling... Sometimes I think about how much easier life would be if we just gave up and went on with our lives.... but I want another one SOOOO bad. I guess that is what keeps me going.

Although having sex every day is getting tiring. So I do hope it happens soon.

We've given up now. It's more of a, do it when we can be bothered but if I see some fertile CM he's in for it :rofl:

ya eventually im sure that will be what will happen to us. we havent been trying long yet.

Why is it when people say things along the lines of "it'll happen" I want to say "what if it doesn't?" even though that would be a ridiculous question to ask anyone...

OMG! I KNOW! My DH always says that "it'll happen"... and I always actually say, "What if it doesn't?!?!" And he tells me that it will, and I ask how he knows and he says he just knows, and then it's a vicious loop that never ends! LOL

I wonder the same thing. But, I try to remember that there is a VERY SMALL percentage of people who are completely unable to have biological children. It's ridiculous kinds of small! You have a beautiful daughter (her picture as your avatar always makes me smile, for real!), and she's living proof that you can beat whatever you're up against! You might have to invest in some No-Doz to stay awake and some handcuffs to keep him where he needs to be (or just for fun ;))... but it WILL happen! :hugs:

OMG! I KNOW! My DH always says that "it'll happen"... and I always actually say, "What if it doesn't?!?!" And he tells me that it will, and I ask how he knows and he says he just knows, and then it's a vicious loop that never ends! LOL

I wonder the same thing. But, I try to remember that there is a VERY SMALL percentage of people who are completely unable to have biological children. It's ridiculous kinds of small! You have a beautiful daughter (her picture as your avatar always makes me smile, for real!), and she's living proof that you can beat whatever you're up against! You might have to invest in some No-Doz to stay awake and some handcuffs to keep him where he needs to be (or just for fun ;))... but it WILL happen! :hugs:

Thank you x x

That was just what I needed to read today x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"