I want to give up

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by Serene123, Aug 20, 2009.

1. Serene123

Serene123 Guest

Already.

:cry:

I feel so sad every time someone tells me they're pregnant or I see their scan picture. I don't want to feel like it and I feel so dramatic!!

2. polo_princess

polo_princess ♥ Brookes Mummy ♥

Hold tight, i know for a fact your want for another baby is stronger than your desire to give up woman :hugs:

3. pinkandfluffy

pinkandfluffy Pregnant with Number 2!

:hugs: it is hard when everyone else around us is getting Pg isn't it - especially those that aren't trying.

I want to be happy for them but I get serious bump envy!

You will get your BFP :dust:

4. helen1234

helen1234 Well-Known Member

its poop tell me bout it,

but you got to keep it up if its wat you really want hun.

:hugs:

5. T'elle

T'elle feeling blessed & lucky!

good things come to those who wait. We been waiting 3 years now so it best be bloody good hahaha :hugs:

6. WelshRose

WelshRose 3Angels, TTC#2 for 2+ yrs

Awww C'mon now Hun.....hang in there.....you know what they say, the best things are worth waiting for....(Mr Stork you maybe having a laugh with many of us, it's not funny now....Please hurry up!) I'm sure the magical day will come that you're looking at your :bfp: hun.
    Are you dpo yet? When are you due to test?

:hug:

7. DragonMummy

DragonMummy Well-Known Member

Right none of that. Pull yourself together woman! You have all of us around you struggling too. We need each other and we need you.

Big hugs hun. And a big shake. We'll keep you up. xxx

8. Serene123

Serene123 Guest

Thank you girls x

We're just at a point where I'm blaming myself, he's blaming himself, and really it's neither of us, it just happens sometimes! So hard when people around you who can't even look after the kids they've got are pregnant again. Drives me potty!

I just have this one wish. Just one. I don't NEED anything else. Surely there's other things I want, but this is the biggie. I never even wanted children and now my want for a little brother or sister for Caitlyn is so great it's on my mind all the time, even when I don't want it to be.

I'm 4DPO with pretty much no chance. We didn't get to DTD between August 7th and 18th (bloody work!) So just after AF and 2 days after I think I O'd. Back to OPKs next month. :shrug:

I've even started convincing myself that it's possible I got pregnant the day after my period.

Desperate times.. Desperate measures...

9. JennyLynn512

JennyLynn512 Mom to four

I wouldn't lose hope yet for this month. In your journal, didn't you say you had been getting sick every morning? I think there is still a chance, hun. Don't give up hope ever...I know it's hard and I'm sorry that it's taking a toll on you and your OH. Keep your head up and keep a good attitude about it and hopefully good things will come your way. We're definitely all pulling for ya!

10. Serene123

Serene123 Guest

Why is it when people say things along the lines of "it'll happen" I want to say "what if it doesn't?" even though that would be a ridiculous question to ask anyone...

11. JennyLynn512

JennyLynn512 Mom to four

Lol...well I'll answer your question as if you asked it....if it doesn't happen there are a ton of things you can do to figure out why it may not be happening. I know you hate to think about things like that; but if it doesn't happen that would be the next step. I really wouldn't think about that stuff at all yet Toria...like I said, keep your head up; and smile. :)

12. Serene123

Serene123 Guest

Thank you x

It's just frustrating sometimes :( x

13. ryder

ryder Mum to Jasmine & Peyton

I know its hard! Good luck, I know you wont give up... your very stubborn... ha ha... Like me, so you will get pregnant.

14. Serene123

Serene123 Guest

True......... I don't really want to give up, just sometimes I feel like it'd be easier. And maybe if I gave up it would happen! :dohh:

15. ryder

lol ya I know the feeling... Sometimes I think about how much easier life would be if we just gave up and went on with our lives.... but I want another one SOOOO bad. I guess that is what keeps me going.

Although having sex every day is getting tiring. So I do hope it happens soon.

16. Serene123

Serene123 Guest

We've given up now. It's more of a, do it when we can be bothered but if I see some fertile CM he's in for it :rofl:

17. ryder

ya eventually im sure that will be what will happen to us. we havent been trying long yet.

18. Megg33k

Megg33k Going with the flow!

OMG! I KNOW! My DH always says that "it'll happen"... and I always actually say, "What if it doesn't?!?!" And he tells me that it will, and I ask how he knows and he says he just knows, and then it's a vicious loop that never ends! LOL

I wonder the same thing. But, I try to remember that there is a VERY SMALL percentage of people who are completely unable to have biological children. It's ridiculous kinds of small! You have a beautiful daughter (her picture as your avatar always makes me smile, for real!), and she's living proof that you can beat whatever you're up against! You might have to invest in some No-Doz to stay awake and some handcuffs to keep him where he needs to be (or just for fun ;))... but it WILL happen! :hugs:

19. Serene123

Serene123 Guest

Thank you x x

That was just what I needed to read today x