I want to go to sleep for several weeks and wake up in 2nd tri

heaveneats

Emma's Mommy
Reaction score
I'm sure i'm not alone on this but does anyone else feel like they just can't wait for first tri to be over? It's been really rough for me and i can't wait to be in 2nd tri. I've gone through buckets, my stress levels and anxiety has been to the point that i make myself sick over it from lines not getting darker (or what i thought, in the end i was just crazy) to me having some slight spotting, to which of course i've assumed the worst. i've got a scan coming up on wednesday, and i'm dreading it, i'm so worried they will give me bad news since i had no spotting with DD.

is anyone else feeling this crazy:cry:

Me. I hate first tri. So much stress. No sickness too much sickness. My boobs don't hurt. My boobs kill. Omg my discharge isn't normal. Had spotting. No spotting. Put behind on a scan... It goes on.

Pregnancy is not beautiful it is scary. Xx

Me. I hate first tri. So much stress. No sickness too much sickness. My boobs don't hurt. My boobs kill. Omg my discharge isn't normal. Had spotting. No spotting. Put behind on a scan... It goes on.

Pregnancy is not beautiful it is scary. Xx

same! my boobs hurt then dont , oh my gosh something must be wrong, oh i dont feel as sick today oh my gosh something is wrong. It is just brutal, i'm not having any more kids because of it

I'm sorry you're feeling such intense anxiety and stress :cry:

I understand what you're feeling. Although, I am happy to be this much farther into my pregnancy than I was last week, and the week before that, etc. I have my first prenatal appt next Tuesday and I just want it to be over so I know everything's okay.

First trimester is so difficult for so many different reasons. Physically not feeling well is just the tip of the iceberg I think. Couple that with the anxiety of not knowing "for sure" if everything is progressing normally, fuel that with hormonal insanity...it's a recipe for feeling pretty miserable.

What's helped me a lot is thinking about how if something were to go wrong, it's out of my hands. And chances are everything will be fine. I also like to visualize myself in the second/third trimester looking back and wishing that I had spent less time worrying and more time being mindful/enjoying finally being pregnant!

It's the hardest thing, but try and relax. Your body and baby and future self will thank you.

Hope this helps :shy:

Thing that helps me is if something was wrong you'd more than likely know than not :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->