• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I want to say thank you....

S

snl41296

I want to say you girls are all wonderful and supportive with everything. I have been on babycenter and they just rip you apart. WOW. I know we all have issues here and there but don't be a MAJOR *****... you girls are truly a blessing and I appreciate being on this board
why can't everyone be nice... I hate nasty girls. I hate snotty people. Why do they have to be so nasty. I will never go back to that board again... I found a new home :hugs:

I found the same problem with YAHOO answer....you only have 2ask a question or show them a test you've took and they get nasty about it and make me fill stupid for posting it, but here you dont get any of that everyone is nice 2eachother :)

I want to say you girls are all wonderful and supportive with everything. I have been on babycenter and they just rip you apart. WOW. I know we all have issues here and there but don't be a MAJOR *****... you girls are truly a blessing and I appreciate being on this board
why can't everyone be nice... I hate nasty girls. I hate snotty people. Why do they have to be so nasty. I will never go back to that board again... I found a new home :hugs:

I so agree with you:hugs:

The ladies on here are welcoming, funny & supportive and I'm beginning to feel like one of the family now:hugs::flower::hugs:

I appreciate you too hun....

This is the first active board Ive been on regarding pregnancy, it's great except for the woman who replied to one of my threads with nothing but a ":wacko:"

I love this forum everyone is so nice and supportive, it makes this whole thing so much more bearable. Whenever I think its just me theres always someone there:flower:

Awww thats lovely. This is a great site, full of lovely ladies :D

all very true if you've got any querie a doubt in your mind or you just think you are going plain crazy there's always some1 to talk too x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->