i wanted to slap her rat face!!!!!!!

vickilouise

Reaction score
as my tittle suggests am none to impressed.
i had to tell work on monday that i was pregnant as they have canceled a few holidays because its gone busy, i have a scan on the 11th and i had booked a hol for that (i didnt plan to tell work yet) anyway my manger shocked the socks off me and was so nice and helpful talked me through what happens etc....

thats not the reason for the tittle, i went back to my desk, i work in an office so you can imagine the jangle when somebody goes into the office with the manager.
ive already told my closest work friend but questions where being asked like 'whats goin on' etc so i just came out with
'I'm pregnant'
and some pokey faced jobsworth acted all outraged and said
'are you considering keeping it?!'
nobody knew what to say to her so i took off
here are a few of the things i remember roaring at her
"are you for fucking real, what sort of person says that to someone that announces they're pregnant, fucking something wrong with you" i did go on but its merged into a screechy blur lol.
"well some girls your age get abortions as often as i get my hair dyed love!!!"
wouldnt mind shes not that much older than me i think shes 26 (im 21) i was fumin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i ended up walking away cos i felt like punching her rat face it. how fuckin insensitive is she. so i got a ice cold bottle of water returned to my desk and wrote an email as long as my post lol saying how shes disgusted me and how i dont wish to see or speak to her again as i think shes a disgrace anyway she fowarded it to my manager and the floor manager how sneeky is that!!!!! it blew up in her face and shes getting a warning but i was just absolutely fumin!!!!!!!!!!
rant over xxxxxx

Sounds like she is just jealous but I can't believe how bitchy some people can be. You did good in what you said to her and going to a manager with it. Thats exactly what I'd have done. :hugs:

i didnt go to the manager she did to try to get me into trouble for giving her a public and private dressing down i am fuming.

my manager was great though

I remember i few people saying that to me as i am only 18, i dont think they realise that if i werent to keep the baby i wouldnt be going around announcing that i was pregnant but wouldnt be keeping it. she just sounds stupid to me lol!

:hugs: Sorry you had to go through that, some people are really insensitive

how dare she tel u ppl of ur age get abortions well im sorry she well out of order

Some people are insensitive and HAVE NO CLASS. Some people don't think before they speak...making themselves look like idiots and hurting those that got the brunt of their comment.

I am sorry you had to endure this. It was not fair on her part. Sheesh, I am fuming just reading this :)

my goodness hun, how horrible is she? :hugs: seems you took care of her nicely though :rofl: good for you! Try not to think of that old rat, she probably hasn't been laid in years!!! :rofl: Good luck with your pregnancy, i hope you stay happy and healthy!!

What a rude bitch! I'd had done exaclty the same. As if you would go around telling everyone if you weren't going to keep it! She definately needs a good punch in the face (sorry, I didn't feel a slap expressed enough emotion). I'd go over there and do it quite happily for you. Stupid rude whore.

How rude. What did she expect you to say to that. "oh yeah, of course I am going to abort it, I just thought I would tell everyone first."? Seriously, what a dumbass.

Blimey what a cow! Sorry to see you ran into such ignorance!

BTW on the front page I read "I wanted to slap her rat" < don't men say rat referring to other places .... heard the "get your rat out"? :rofl: I thought erm :shock: as I came to look lol

omg. I'm so sorry you had to deal with crap like that. you where totally justified in flipping out on her!

... :gun:

BRAVO hon! I'm so happy you went off on her. That was totally uncalled for. Glad she got in shit too! :muaha:

What a (sorry) FUCKIN' BITCH! OMG !!!! I would have been going nuts!! Especially now with those pregnancy hormones! Oh god. :devil:

lmao wobbles, it does say i wanted to slap her rat face! she looks like the animal rat.... just incase any dirty minds confused it lol.
ahwell back to it today im ready for her :gun:

Omg what a bitch, am so glad it backfired on her!!!!
Hope you ok hun :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->