i wanted to slap her rat face!!!!!!!

What a bitch. Some people are just unbelievable! Good on you for having a go at her, thats the least she deserves - in the end its backfired on her, at least she got hauled up in front of the manager.

Glad you´re getting support from your manager at work too.

Good for you! haha

I would have been fuming too, i was thinking you should inform your manager of what she said but looks like she did you a favour and saved you the hassle, what a stuck up cow!

I was annoyed when i told my work, one person straight away asked me what my wedding plans were! cheeky begger

Shame. Some people are so insensitive!

At least she's getting a warning. Maybe that'll teach her to think about peoples feelings a bit more.

But. You say she's 26? She's no age to be talking like that. Especially since you're not much younger than her. Ok there is no age to be talking like that but she sounds like she's in her 40-50's. The age gap between you two is smaller than mine and some of my friends.

I would've hit her LOL and then I would've been fired :(

No one here at work knows yet. Except for the boss. I doubt anyone will come up with something like that but one never knows.

lmao wobbles, it does say i wanted to slap her rat face! she looks like the animal rat.... just incase any dirty minds confused it lol.
ahwell back to it today im ready for her :gun:
Least we got a chuckle out of you ;) lol

Ignore her people like that are not worth anything certainly not your time worrying or being annoyed over. x

:rofl: Good for you. What a b*tch for saying that. Some people just dont know when to keep their mouths closed.

Good for you standing up for yourself. I think it's awesome that she got in trouble instead of you, serves her right to say something like that. That was totally uncalled for.

A girl I work with came up to me today and said "I didn't know you were pregnant, I just knew you were gaining weight, congratulations" She isn't little either, she has some junk in the trunk and then some. I hate coming to work cause I get comments all the time. Don't piss off the prego's, when are people going to learn??

My hat is off to you for standing up for yourself, you go girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->