I was able to wax myself 39+3 & TMI question

lillme

Reaction score
Getting frustrated with the lady garden and the ingrown hairs which seem to have gotten more since I have been pregnant I needed action.
Last time I went to the beautician she hurt me more than I ever find it (I always wax myself) & being low on funds thinking I may need that money to get acupuncture or reflexology to get things moving, I dusted off my wax jar & scratched my head, moneavering around a bump is a challenge.
I found a mirror & set it on the bathroom drawers, perfect level & standing is much better, skin is already taut! So now I feel like a new woman, hair in just the right quantity & fresh for all to see (literally probably).
So now comes to my question, I noticed as I was busting some moves that 'the inside' had alot of discharge. Is that normal? I haven't ever noticed before (but then I'm not flashing myself at a mirror for 10mins). My panty liners are white so you don't notice as much as what is there, it's like a coating of it! I'm very sorry but reading other posts you are all so wise & unflappable!

Its normal pregnancy discharge hun nothing to worry about we make a lot of it which is not the best, OH loves having sex but when he take his thingy out he covered in it and its put him off sex a bit tbf lol

Your brave for waxing though I waxed once and never again lol I get my eyebrows waxed but that's nothing compared to my lady bits I just shave down there biy of a guess game but I shave it all off lol

Thank you, I did wonder as was thinking who shall I ask! Funny you should say that and be so open as my DH would get the same thing when I look (make sure no blood or something). Thankfully he doesn't seem to be so fazed as just wants to meet baby!
I think you are far braver shaving, I can't shave my legs as they break out and itch so can't imagine what my lady bits would do to me! & waving a blade down there guessing, I shudder to think lol

I have cut myself a fee times haha but I just think get it done as if I let it grow I'll be itching terrible lol

Hi
Yeah, completely normal.
Would love to know what moves you were busting, am really struggling to see and just end up aimlessly waving the razor around!!
Xx

You are brave and very skilled! I would not be able to wax myself even when not pregnant :)
I do brazilians in the salon and was actually imbarrased because i have tonnes of whitish liquid discharge during pregnancy..but they seen it all :)

I've always waxed myself and go for my first ever Brazilian tomorrow. At home I always put hydrogen peroxide on the skin afterwards to protect the newly opened pours from getting any bacteria inside. Then in the weeks afterwards I buff that skin in the shower and it seems to prevent ingrowns as I haven't have an ingrown in decades (apart from when I was shaving in my teens).
You are brave for waxing yourself while pregnant! Well done lady, sorry to hear there's discharge. I'm bone dry making bd-ing require loads of lube. Maybe it means you're progressing (which is a good thing).

I've been bugging my fiance to get one of those long mirrors so I can actually get shaved down there, no way I can do it in the bath anymore so I have to do it on the toilet but he usually laughs and points out large unshaved triangles :haha:

Before I got pregnant I was getting waxed professionally but I had to quit my job so we just don't have the money right now... My fiance knows how to make the sugar wax so I let him try... bahhaha, ouch!! :nope:
So, back to shaving and ingrown hairs..luckily my fiance is not above pulling them for me with tweezers haah.

I definitely have the discharge too..I've had it throughout the pregnancy but lately it's thicker and whiter..My fiance used to really get weird about it but now he's like "oh..that's from you." I'm like eh, what can you do.

Loving hearing all your stories ladies, yous have made me laugh with your razor wielding ways. Nobody told me these things before I got pregnant, then who are you meant to ask when you are standing nearly making a plan of action on how you are going to tackle such a task!
I'm delighted to hear its all normal and we are all going through the same thing together, it's not easy being a woman sometimes!
One more thing, I have serious backache that just won't shift. I have read that it can be pre labour but I have no other signs. I also don't want to get my hopes up. It just won't go away and I'm so restless, can't sit, can't lie down, going for a bath soon to hopefully ease the pain. Anybody else get this and it come to more nothing?

Lillme it does sound like prelabour, my fingers are crossed for you!

Thanks 2have4kids, I got a good night sleep & movement getting in and out of bed hurts, but once I'm moving I'm ok. Backache has eased a bit, will see how it progresses throughout the day buy think I am being teased! My sister is coming to get her dog groomed so I'm actually hoping that will move me along.....I can but hope. If not I will be walking again. My sisters two kids were induced and she tried everything to get things going so I imagine I will be following suit!

Ohh lillme me, popped by to see if you'd had your bundle :). Really hope your wee one stops teasing :), good luck pet.

Went to the local Frilly Lilly to get defluffed:haha: it wasn't so bad at all. I was more concerned with having someone else down there & the lack of privacy that entails but it was fine. I should probably get used to it going into labour too with docs, nurses, mom, sis & DH in the peanut gallery.

No signs of labour yet though and 1 week till induction :argh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->