I was so hopeful...but AF is here ...37 yrs any one out there with happy news at my age ?

MRSMISSY83

Reaction score
HI all,
Today AF showed up what is looks like...i had every " symptom: in the book leading up to today... sore nipples with what it looks like Montgomery tubercles, light cramping on and off lower abdomen, and back, headaches, insomnia, vivid dreams, constipation. and last 3 days of nausea during the day. I have been testing since 8DPO... spent over 70$ on testes ( im crazy) just to be disappointed each time... i am 37 years old my husband is 40.. we have been trying for a baby for over 3 years now. I got pregnant last February ..found on on 2/14 V day... we couldn't believe it !! but the happiness was short lived when i started to bleed and cramp bad 6 days after. Found out it was Ectopic .. we where in shock and devastated - i am thankful that all i needed was MTX shot and that i was "Lucky" and didnt need surgery. this has taken a toll on me, But here we are ..ready to try again. i have to be honest.. i was not the healthiest person ..i am little overweight .. i like my wine ..and i was a smoker ..and i cant help to blame myself for the ectopic due to smoking. But since i have quit ..its been 7 months. I am sorry about the long Post but i wanted to tell little bit of my story- my cycles are always 28 days , i use ovulation test strips and keep track. we both been tested and per my MD their is nothing wrong me me or him other then the fact i smoked .
anyone at my age with happy baby stories ?? Please share :)

Hi :hi: I’m also ttc at 37....well almost 38, I have lots of friends who had babies a total 35-43 so fingers crossed! X

Hi, my Ds is about to turn 11 (can't believe how quickly it's passed). I was 40 when I was pregnant, 41 when he was born. My friend has a daughter the same age, she and her partner had tried for years with no luck and had been told they would need IVF - the pregnancy was so unexpected that my friend was nearly 4 months before she even considered that her symptoms could be pregnancy and not her long term thyroid problems (she was 41 when baby was born).
Good luck to you. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->