I weigh 12 stone!!

Cat

Reaction score
Iknew Ishould have found my scales, shoul hdva eleft them in bloody cardbard box.

Last time I went to 12stone in total at my due date. I have 10 more weeks to put on even more weight!!!

Feel so miserable now. I have so much weight to lose, and there I was planning on going on holiday in Sept and wearing a swimming costume, perhaps not :cry: :cry: :cry:

Im a blimp, im going to weight at least 13st when this one arrives. Anyone want to start a collection for me to have lyposuction?

awww hun don't worrie about it as soon as your lo is here you wouldn't be bothered you will lose your weight in know time, and i weighed about 15 stone when i had kacy

it will fall off u when u have has the baby chacing after a baby and feeding a new born !!!!!!!

Aww hunny throw them scales away!!!!!

I went up to 14stone with Emily and about the same with Jack, from 9 1/2 that is a lot!!!!

It took a little longer with Jack weight but it has all come back off so i wouldn't dwell on it hun
((((((((((HUGS))))))))))

I went up to 15st 6lb with Ella and am currently between 13st 12lb and 14st. So I qualify for donations for lipo more than you ;)

Well OH tried to make me feel better by bringing me home a big bar of galaxy and a packet of cookies :?

It wouldnt bother me so much if it wasnt from the insensitive sorts of comments I got from family last time. Because I have always eaten well Ihave always been the slim one of the family, my brother and I eat very healthily (he body builds) and take pride in our appreance in that sense. The rest of my family all love their food and drink, so have struggled with weight, and I think perhaps it makes them feel better about themselves when I look big. Even my sister in law said how the first thing my mum said to her after giving birth for the first time was 'blimey you still look like your pregnant' - tactfull! It just makes me a lot more self concious when I feel like other people are talking about wether or not im losing the weight.

Whats wrong with 12 stone? :? I was hitting 16 with Rebecca :D

KX said:

Holy Crap girl isnt that double your body weight???

We should have a scales amnesty and burn them all! :twisted:

Apart from the ones at my Mums which always come in at least half a stone lighter than you are! :lol:

i was 14 stone when i first got pregnent with John-Rhys then i dropped to 12st 6lb when i was pregnant and now im 13st. i agree that all scales should be burned!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cat said:
KX said:

Holy Crap girl isnt that double your body weight???

ha, yeah I was big, but at 5ft 11 my normal weight is just over 10stone :wink:

this will sound really daft but the way i see it the bigger you are the bigger your heart :wink: when i clench my fist its tinny so i got a wee ickle peanut heart :oops: :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->