• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I welcome the pain! Give me a sign!

Brightxeyes

Reaction score
So I'm 40+1. There's still plenty of time for baby to come. But I simply do not want to be induced. I want the excitement. I want the contractions to start. I want to lose my plug. I want my waters to break.
I want the panic and excitement!

But.. I'm feeling very disappointed that I have no signs! I feel like.. No this is not going to happen is it? Not by itself. Today I've not done a lot, I've actually put my feet up a little.. Felt less energetic to do housework, I think I've completely nested myself out!!!

Midwife has a sweep scheduled for me. But I'd love to not even have that..

I've bounced on the ball.. I had some period cramps earlier.. They've died off now ive eaten my dinner!

I DTD yesterday, not a thing!
I did housework yesterday.

What else can I do without going down the route of castor oil and all of those other things?!

I'm literally going to bounce and rotate my hips on this ball until bed time now..

I just want a hopeful sign, even if it still takes a week for him to come.. But I feel absolutely normal apart from a massive bump sticking out from me!! A small sign?!?

I'm a little fed up of people asking.. Even though I've not had many people ask so far.. But I know the number will increase every single day from now on!!! I don't like the attention because it'll just make me anxious in a bad way..

Didn't want to read and run. I have no suggestions for you unfortunately. I am hoping to keep mine inside for 2 more weeks, but body is showing signs baby might not stay in for that long.

Been getting lots of BH, losing my plug with brown blood and mild period type cramps since last night for me. You have any of these signs? Maybe if you do then it means you might not be far off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->