I will stalk your chart! - Ask questions here

tekkitten

Reaction score
I only charted for 4 months before I got pregnant, I had no idea how much I would miss it! It was so interesting. I did mine along with opks, and noted everything (BD etc) except for symptoms.

Please feel free to post your chart link in here, and ask any questions you have! I think I am fairly fluent at reading a chart. Although mine was a weird one when I got my bfp.

Cheers ladies!

brunette bimbo - https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2b851b

hopeforamirac - https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/388ac4

rachy18 - https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/44355d/

20yearslater - https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/45f72a

BBWttc29 - https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4438c4

missbx - https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3e3074/

LynneK - https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/d89be

can u tell me how mine's looking ? its in my signature
thanks

I did get 2 OPK positives on the 12th and the 13th. My cycle is a 26 day cycle and CD 13 was the day I was suppose to O..........

I did have a spike of .2 I was like really .2 don't I feel like wonder woman. That is when I started to read, and they said it was not uncommon for it to take 3 days to see the temp rise I was thinking yes, there is hope.

So the following day it went up .1 in total it went from 97.3 to 97.6. it stayed up above ( if you call that up) 97.3 for 5 days and went all the way up to 97.7 - the day before AF.....I went oh my.... is this the second spike...

I was so hopeful I really was, then it went all the way down to 97.1. Needless to say AF showed up(a day early) at 2:30pm that day and that was odd cause she usually always starts her visit first thing when I wake up.

Today is CD 3 and my temp has been 97.1 each day... so far and this month I started to use FF.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/index.php

Attachments

• bbt chart.jpg
    bbt chart.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 6
I did get 2 OPK positives on the 12th and the 13th. My cycle is a 26 day cycle and CD 13 was the day I was suppose to O..........

I did have a spike of .2 I was like really .2 don't I feel like wonder woman. That is when I started to read, and they said it was not uncommon for it to take 3 days to see the temp rise I was thinking yes, there is hope.

So the following day it went up .1 in total it went from 97.3 to 97.6. it stayed up above ( if you call that up) 97.3 for 5 days and went all the way up to 97.7 - the day before AF.....I went oh my.... is this the second spike...

I was so hopeful I really was, then it went all the way down to 97.1. Needless to say AF showed up(a day early) at 2:30pm that day and that was odd cause she usually always starts her visit first thing when I wake up.

Today is CD 3 and my temp has been 97.1 each day... so far and this month I started to use FF.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/index.php

Thanks hun the link to fertility friend in your post takes me to my page.

Yay! Charts to stalk :p

hopeforamirac - your chart looks great! I have seen some where the O isn't quite definite, but it is on yours! My charts looked very similar. Its a nice steady climb too :) I assume you are ttc... did you BD around O? I tried charting my cervical position but I found I was balls at it lol, you look like you know what your doing though! I shall keep an eye on it!

20yearslater - I also cannot get to your FF page... did you copy and paste the proper link, or the one on the address bar? Below your chart on FF it should have a button that says "share". This will take you to a page with links... links 3 and 4 down are specifically for message boards, so I would copy and paste one of those :) In regards to your last month, I agree that sometimes your body can take time to jump. My cycle I got pregnant, it look 5 flippin days for my temp to show an O! I actually thought I had Od late, and took a hpt when I should have only been 5 dpo just for the hell of it lol, and it was +. That is the only cycle it has happened on. Nevertheless, I have seen it happen on other peoples charts, and I think its normal. How long have you been charting for? I think it takes a few cycles to see what is really normal for your body <3

I have a consistent 12 day lp and today im on 14dpo, bfn on Internet cheapie. I had an unexpected temp rise this morning. When should I test again and should I throw my Internet cheapies in the bin and buy a better brand?

Hi rachy! I would test again in a couple days if AF is still not here. I know that is super hard to do, as I was a total poas-aholic! What brand of ICs are you using? I know some are more reputable than others. Personally, it took waaaaay longer to show a good pos on my ICs when I fell pregnant. I had only the faintest glimmer of a line, so I used a CB digital conception, and it came up clear as day. You certainly get what you pay for with those, but they are good if you like to test a lot! Just keep a couple better brands at hand, and if you think you might see something on the ICs then use those. Good Luck!!!

Yay! Charts to stalk :p

hopeforamirac - your chart looks great! I have seen some where the O isn't quite definite, but it is on yours! My charts looked very similar. Its a nice steady climb too :) I assume you are ttc... did you BD around O? I tried charting my cervical position but I found I was balls at it lol, you look like you know what your doing though! I shall keep an eye on it!

<3

yes hun i did insems on day 19/20/21. This is our 3rd month ttc and im praying its our bfp month :flower:

One step 10miu from ebay. I see something every time I use them, either indents or evaps :haha: im going to test in the morning and again on Saturday morning if af is still a no show

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/45f72a

try this one but just so you know I just started this on the 2nd of July, the one in the picture I posted is the one I am curious about. o_O

Ok, we've been ttc for 18 month had 1 positive (after having the doctor tell me i'm not using urine) I found out I was using a HPT a week later that indeed yes I was, then lost it 2 days later. :(

Anyhow, July is the 2nd month charting my temps, we have been using OPK's and CM as an indicator prior and still. :D

Thanks for looking DH says I'm "different so why would my temp be normal - if I'm not" LMAO

hope, I will be watching! Fingers crossed for you girly :D

rach - I had tests like that too, they are so frustrating! I can't remember what I used, but it was blue handled. I also had green handled ones, but Ive heard those can be duds. I have time and time again heard that wondfo is the way to go with ICs. Just to show a comparison, here is one of my ICs compared with a FR

So much lighter! Like I said, you get what you pay for lol...

I'm anxious to see how it turns out for you! Late implantation could always be the culprit, right?

Attachments

• IMG_0260.jpg
    IMG_0260.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 7
20 years, that one works! Now I can officially stalk :haha:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/45f72a

try this one but just so you know I just started this on the 2nd of July, the one in the picture I posted is the one I am curious about. o_O

Ok, we've been ttc for 18 month had 1 positive (after having the doctor tell me i'm not using urine) I found out I was using a HPT a week later that indeed yes I was, then lost it 2 days later. :(

Anyhow, July is the 2nd month charting my temps, we have been using OPK's and CM as an indicator prior and still. :D

Thanks for looking DH says I'm "different so why would my temp be normal - if I'm not" LMAO

Lol, thats true! It could have just been a fluky month, or it could have been something different. Have you been testing every month?

I'm sorry to hear about your loss. It's a difficult thing to go through, I had one myself 4 months before this pregnancy. Not fun at all *hugs*

A slow rise is definitely possible, and happens to a fair amount of people. I'm going to chalk it up to just a weird month. There are so many things that can affect temp, even just your body fighting off something, etc.

Every month with the OPK's - Yes, I have also had that dam test done to make sure the tube aren't blocked, they told me it will feel like bad period cramps - My @$$ - WTH were they smoking when they had theirs done and why didn't they give some to me when I was going through it. LOLOLOL

Point being, I was fine both tubes are good all blood work at day 3 - day 7 - day 14 and 21 came out perfect.

I only charted for 4 months before I got pregnant, I had no idea how much I would miss it! It was so interesting. I did mine along with opks, and noted everything (BD etc) except for symptoms.

Please feel free to post your chart link in here, and ask any questions you have! I think I am fairly fluent at reading a chart. Although mine was a weird one when I got my bfp.

Cheers ladies!
Can you look at my chart? today my temp was the highest its every been at 6dpo. I will attach my chart for this month and last month the first pic is my chart from My May cycle and the 2nd one is my June cycle

Attachments

• May 2013 chart.png
    May 2013 chart.png
    20.1 KB · Views: 5
  • JUNE 11 CHART 6DPO.png
    JUNE 11 CHART 6DPO.png
    16.2 KB · Views: 4
hope, I will be watching! Fingers crossed for you girly :D

rach - I had tests like that too, they are so frustrating! I can't remember what I used, but it was blue handled. I also had green handled ones, but Ive heard those can be duds. I have time and time again heard that wondfo is the way to go with ICs. Just to show a comparison, here is one of my ICs compared with a FR

So much lighter! Like I said, you get what you pay for lol...

I'm anxious to see how it turns out for you! Late implantation could always be the culprit, right?

I hope its just late implantation or crappy tests. The difference between your tests is huge!

Im getting af type cramps which I actually dont really get & my bbs are quite tender. Hopefully it means bfp and not a nasty af this month :)

20years - good to hear there is no blockage!!! Thats one step closer right :) And thats what they told me too when they induced my mc... bad period cramps. HA. What a load of malarky.

BBW - May I ask why they are all open circles? I know that usually indicates poor sleep or taking the temp at a different time, which can all affect your bbt. Other than that, its a more clear pattern than last month (ie more temps above the cover line). It also looks like 3dpo could have been a fallback rise, I got those on a couple of my cycles as well. Your BD timing looks great :D Same as mine my bfp month. I had probably one other one same timing and no result. I did a few little things different my bfp month that could have helped though. Good luck! I'll keep watching :)

rach - if you dont normally get them that could be a good sign! You never know... Just keep an eye and hope she stays away.

And I know, the difference was huge! Thus I am not a huge fan of ICs anymore, but I also know buying a few FRERS or digis every month is not really feasible for most people.

20years - good to hear there is no blockage!!! Thats one step closer right :) And thats what they told me too when they induced my mc... bad period cramps. HA. What a load of malarky.

BBW - May I ask why they are all open circles? I know that usually indicates poor sleep or taking the temp at a different time, which can all affect your bbt. Other than that, its a more clear pattern than last month (ie more temps above the cover line). It also looks like 3dpo could have been a fallback rise, I got those on a couple of my cycles as well. Your BD timing looks great :D Same as mine my bfp month. I had probably one other one same timing and no result. I did a few little things different my bfp month that could have helped though. Good luck! I'll keep watching :)
Im not sure why there are open circles I temp everyday at 7am ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->