I will stalk your chart! - Ask questions here

This is my first one. I think I'm temping wrong!! I've only been using 1 decibel!

That's generally fine, especially if its Fahrenheit. As long as you do it same time every day, before getting out of bed or moving AND with 3 or more hours of sleep before you should be good to go :) practice makes perfect!

BBW that would explain it :D Sometimes that can affect the patterns FF picks up on, so see how it goes. It might be worth discarding those two days.

Missbx - Nice to see you here :D Yes, it feels like its going fast lol. Your cycle seems super long this time! I don't remember them being that long before? Either way, we'll have to see what happens over the next few days, pos opk is a good sign :) Have you been doing them often this cycle?

Thankyou Hun :) since charting its been about 64days 41 days and 105+days and I've finally got a temp spike today! :) x

I think I'm out. I woke up with really sore boobs so I thought my temp would rise. It dropped lower than yesterday . I guess af is on her way

BBW that would explain it :D Sometimes that can affect the patterns FF picks up on, so see how it goes. It might be worth discarding those two days.

Missbx - Nice to see you here :D Yes, it feels like its going fast lol. Your cycle seems super long this time! I don't remember them being that long before? Either way, we'll have to see what happens over the next few days, pos opk is a good sign :) Have you been doing them often this cycle?

Thankyou Hun :) since charting its been about 64days 41 days and 105+days and I've finally got a temp spike today! :) x

Congrats and welcome here, I'm new to this too J.S. ;) YAY!! for you

I think I'm out. I woke up with really sore boobs so I thought my temp would rise. It dropped lower than yesterday . I guess af is on her way

:( - Sorry hun, Boooooo to AF!!!! Chin up it's a new month and a new hope :flower:

I'm on CD101 today. Looks like my body had just majorly plateaued and given up even trying now xx

Rachy how do I put my chart in my signature please? I'm using the FF app :)

missbx - Yay for temp spike! Thats great news, hopefully it stays up!

rachy - So sorry she got ya :( BUT... you had a nice long LP this month, which is great! Means your body is in working order, am I right? Are you going to try anything new this cycle?

bbw - Yea big temp drop :( Sorry to see it. Gotta keep our heads up though, but I know how much it sucks. Its never awesome seeing that drop.

20years - patiently waiting for your O :p When does it generally happen?

girly - Wow! Are your cycles normally that long? I think sometimes our bodies just say "MEH" lol... so frustrating.

brunette - If you go to the 'share' option on your chart, there will be a link under bbcode (for message boards) that says thumbnail... that is the one I used, and it stays current. Much easier to chart stalk with it in your siggy!

If I remember (bad memory right now!) I will post your chart links into the first post. Let me know if you want it posted there and I will certainly try my best! That way everyones is in the same place.

As promised, here is my weird chart from the cycle I got pregnant. Note the blue line for O date, and how the first 5/6 temps after O are under the cover line! I know I O'd that day because a) I felt O pains, b) judging by my cm, and c) the fact that, if I had kept FFs original date, I would have gotten my bfp at 4/5 dpo, which is basically impossible :) Just a little food for thought. Also, note the massive dip to the cover line at 9dpo... weird!

Attachments

• pregnancy graph.jpg
    pregnancy graph.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 15
Thanks girls! I've done it :) Not sure about today's temperature! I woke 2 hours before taking it because I needed a wee!

My FF calendar said I was going to be fertile from today until Tuesday and ovulate on Wednesday. It's now saying fertile from tomorrow until Wednesday and ovulate Thursday. I know it's just predicted but what makes it change?

Its because you entered ewcm which you would normally have right on ovulation. Going from your cm you should expect a temp rise very soon.

I usually O about 12-13 days after AF shows up, I'm on a 26 day cycle. so this month either the 13th or the 14th..... :(

missbx - Yay for temp spike! Thats great news, hopefully it stays up!

rachy - So sorry she got ya :( BUT... you had a nice long LP this month, which is great! Means your body is in working order, am I right? Are you going to try anything new this cycle?

bbw - Yea big temp drop :( Sorry to see it. Gotta keep our heads up though, but I know how much it sucks. Its never awesome seeing that drop.

20years - patiently waiting for your O :p When does it generally happen?

girly - Wow! Are your cycles normally that long? I think sometimes our bodies just say "MEH" lol... so frustrating.

brunette - If you go to the 'share' option on your chart, there will be a link under bbcode (for message boards) that says thumbnail... that is the one I used, and it stays current. Much easier to chart stalk with it in your siggy!

If I remember (bad memory right now!) I will post your chart links into the first post. Let me know if you want it posted there and I will certainly try my best! That way everyones is in the same place.

As promised, here is my weird chart from the cycle I got pregnant. Note the blue line for O date, and how the first 5/6 temps after O are under the cover line! I know I O'd that day because a) I felt O pains, b) judging by my cm, and c) the fact that, if I had kept FFs original date, I would have gotten my bfp at 4/5 dpo, which is basically impossible :) Just a little food for thought. Also, note the massive dip to the cover line at 9dpo... weird!
Thank you I'm trying not to get discouraged. Hoping I get my BFP soon

brunette, i agree with rachy, looks like your gearing up to O. Did you do an opk today?

20 years - Thats a nice O date :D I was always cd17 or 18...

BBW - keep your head up. I know its hard. I always distracted myself with wine lol... I was a bit of a wine-o before, a glass a day type. God I miss it.

I'm going to start charting again after baby comes I think. I am curious to see how long it takes my body to get back to normal cycles!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->