I will stalk your chart! - Ask questions here

Are you marking the sleep deprived box? Or are your settings set for a different time? I think those are the main two reasons it would be open circles. Maybe putting pm instead of am?

Are you marking the sleep deprived box? Or are your settings set for a different time? I think those are the main two reasons it would be open circles. Maybe putting pm instead of am?
I just looked and all the times are set to 7:00 am. I just checked and fixed it. 1 day i took my temo 2 hours early and another day it was 3 hours late

Woow your pregnancy seems to be going fast Tekkitten! :)

Please can you tell me what you think of mine? x

BBW that would explain it :D Sometimes that can affect the patterns FF picks up on, so see how it goes. It might be worth discarding those two days.

Missbx - Nice to see you here :D Yes, it feels like its going fast lol. Your cycle seems super long this time! I don't remember them being that long before? Either way, we'll have to see what happens over the next few days, pos opk is a good sign :) Have you been doing them often this cycle?

Tekkitten please can you look at mine? It's in my journal :) Link is in signature. Thanks

I'm getting so disheartened, chart is on the decline again :-( I'm getting sadder with every month that goes past. 😭Any thoughts? X

I'm getting so disheartened, chart is on the decline again :-( I'm getting sadder with every month that goes past. 😭Any thoughts? X
I know how you feel my temp was pretty high yesterday so I was excited but it dropped today

Attachments

• May 2013 chart.png
    May 2013 chart.png
    20.1 KB · Views: 1
  • JUne 13 7dpo chart.png
    JUne 13 7dpo chart.png
    16.7 KB · Views: 1
It could possibly go back up tomorrow mrs! It's a pretty convenient dip at 7dpo (poss implantation?).
How long is ur luteal phase usually? X

It could possibly go back up tomorrow mrs! It's a pretty convenient dip at 7dpo (poss implantation?).
How long is ur luteal phase usually? X

I definitely hope so. My luteal phase is usually 9-10 days. I'm trying not to get my hopes up but my nipples have been sore for a few days hoping I still have a chance

I'm getting so disheartened, chart is on the decline again :-( I'm getting sadder with every month that goes past. ��Any thoughts? X

Awww, chin up were all in the same boat. Tell you a story to put a smile on your face. :flower: DH and I are feeling the same way as you it's been 18 months with 1 mis in between..... So I tell DH I have a fan f@#Kintastic Idea!!!!

Lets me get drunk and we'll go parking in the park that otta do it :haha: LMAO - we laughed so hard - I hope you got a chuckle out of it.

Hugs

Af 3 days late for me now, testing tomorrow with a frer, definitely not an Internet cheapie!

Hi brunette! I tried to click on the link but it isn't working :/ Can you try linking it directly into here? I will for sure take a looksie!

Lynne - I know how you feel! Every month AF arrived I felt so bummed out :/ Right now you don't have a huge drop, so I wouldnt count it out just yet. Although I always did lol, just to head off disappointment at the pass. How many months have you been TTC?

BBW - I hate seeing those drops! Something to keep in mind though is drops can happen on any chart. I had a huge temp drop 9dpo (down to my cover line!) and got my + the next day. It was a WEIRD chart that month! I almost think I should post it so you guys can see lol. It was not a typical pregnancy chart at all, no signs, it didn't even look like I had O'd until 5dpo!

20years - Thats hilarious :haha: doesnt that always seem to be the story though! Some sort of drunken hilarity and bam... if only :p

rachy - Fingers xed for you!!! Are you doing anything to extend your LP at all? At the very least you have a nice loooooong LP now, which is very very good :D Update as soon as you test!!!

Thanks for letting me know I didn't even realise! It should work now :)

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ttc-journals/1903671-mummy-1-scrummy-boy-ttc-2-a.html

No, nothing. Im usually very regular give or take a day. Always have a 12 day lp so something isn't right. I ovulated later than I would normally but only by a few days. My longest cycle has been 26 days so this is a whole new level :wacko:
I fully expect af tomorrow, I can feel it :(

Hi brunette! I tried to click on the link but it isn't working :/ Can you try linking it directly into here? I will for sure take a looksie!

Lynne - I know how you feel! Every month AF arrived I felt so bummed out :/ Right now you don't have a huge drop, so I wouldnt count it out just yet. Although I always did lol, just to head off disappointment at the pass. How many months have you been TTC?

BBW - I hate seeing those drops! Something to keep in mind though is drops can happen on any chart. I had a huge temp drop 9dpo (down to my cover line!) and got my + the next day. It was a WEIRD chart that month! I almost think I should post it so you guys can see lol. It was not a typical pregnancy chart at all, no signs, it didn't even look like I had O'd until 5dpo!

20years - Thats hilarious :haha: doesnt that always seem to be the story though! Some sort of drunken hilarity and bam... if only :p

rachy - Fingers xed for you!!! Are you doing anything to extend your LP at all? At the very least you have a nice loooooong LP now, which is very very good :D Update as soon as you test!!!
i hope so.. you should post your chart

Brunette - way too early to tell if your out lol. The timing looks good, it's just a matter of when you ovulate. Is this your first cycle charting, or do you kind of know your pattern already?

Bbw- I shall post it tomorrow :) as I am on my phone right now. it was so wonky I had to manually put my o date on. I know when I od that month as I could feel the o pains and had the fluid etc. If I had left ff o date I would have gotten my bfp at 4 dpo lol :p

Rachy- I hope she doesn't come, but we know our bodies. I could always tell when af was out to get me :/ let's see what happens! I will always keep my fingers crossed Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->