I wish I could tell them

Laura2806

Mummy to DS & PG w/twins
Reaction score
I wish I could tell people we are TTC so they could be a bit more sensitive around us!!

My mum is always saying 'you're not pregnant are you?' And the reels off a list of reasons why we shouldn't have another baby just yet and my MIL just text telling me her goddaughter just had her second and it was c sec, lots of blood loss etc. (mum and baby both ok btw) but it hurts.

We so badly want our second and with being tested for PCOS I dont think it's gonna come quickly.

:shrug: guess we'll carry on waiting and being upset by baby news! :coffee: :nope:

i know that feeling :( my aunt reels off the list of reasons not to have another baby, my best friend is 6 months pregnant, my other best friend has a new baby and my SIL is having a baby in Jan lol. we've been trying 6 months :(

My best friend is 6months too!

Hurts doesn't it chick!

So glad I have ladies here else I really would loose my mind! Hubby is more knowing about things this time round too which is helping :)

We are trying for #3 and a few of the girls at work are pregnant plus friends of mine and most of them weren't even trying. I wish it was as easy for me to just get pregnant.

Hunni I hear you! I HATE it when people aren't trying and conceive. It's a bug bear of mine! Lol

i was one of those lol. got pregnant with DD after 2 weeks using condoms...which is why i thought it would be just as easy this time around! just...off the bc and bam. pregnant. didnt work like that though :(

I hear you all - frustrating isn't it!

I just can't be chewed with all the comments of why now isn't the right time and how we should wait blah blah blah although my sister dropped by unexpectedly the other day and saw my OPK tests so now she knows we're trying! :dohh:! Haha

Good luck ladies and I hope it happens quickly :flow:

I feel like saying well itd be alot sooner if I didn't have the miscarriage in August :/

What really bugs me is whenever I feel sick to my stomach in the least EVERYONE Always is like "oh no, you aren't pregnant, are you? ??!!!" Like it would be the worst thing in the world. :/

or when talking about how it's in the water and when people tell me i'm next I always say I hope so lol

all these things are so so true!!

going through ttc myself im so careful of what i say to others who just might be in the same situation as me.

I hope this ranting will give us all our BFPs real soon!!

I always wanna quote what a lady on here says when people its not the right time, its not fair on Oscar, you wouldnt afford it, she said 'God always provides' and whether youre religious or not this has always been true for us. things have always happened when we really need them too. Maybe God feels we dont these babies just yet and he knows something will happen soon and they are what we need just then. Just a thought!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->