I WISH I looked like this 6 weeks postpartum

xnmd1

mommmy of 1
Reaction score
So, here is a girl I went to school with, 6 weeks after having her LO

View attachment 160324

I asked her how she managed to look so good , so quick. She said it just happened... I'm sooo jealous

Then I won't show you the photos I took 6 days after the birth.

My cousin is a uk size 4/6 after 2 children.................................. bitch.

I don't have a full body shot. As you can imagine, by 6 weeks I was pretty much back to pre-preg size.

Attachments

• 6daysafter.jpg
    6daysafter.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 93
  • 6daysafter_fr.jpg
    6daysafter_fr.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 116
Then I won't show you the photos I took 6 days after the birth.
OMG I wish! After my first my belly went back down but I had a layer of "wrinkly" skin and now I still have 30lbs to loose from Charlie

I don't have a full body shot. As you can imagine, by 6 weeks I was pretty much back to pre-preg size.

do you mind if i hate you now? :haha:
where is your loose jiggly bellly :shrug:
its not that my belly is that big now .. but so squishy and jiggly and not toned.

my ass and thighs on the other hand are quite big now :(

its not that my belly is that big now .. but so squishy and jiggly and not toned.

I'm exactly the same. 18lbs of bum and thigh to loose and a belly to re-tone!

oh and how are the neighbours now?

that looks like my stomach!!

I'm just wearing a fat suit to hide it.. don't wanna make everyone jealous!!

I'm exactly the same. 18lbs of bum and thigh to loose and a belly to re-tone!

oh and how are the neighbours now?

haha , im not 100% sure .. she brought her LO down here this morning (we've only ever spoke once, so was odd) she asked if i had a cigarette to spare, and then stayed for about half an hour. she said she just felt like getting out for a bit and noticed i'm down here alone a lot with the baby :shrug: i havn't heard them for a few days though

ETA: she was still in her pajamas with makeup all over her face and hair a mess ... but to be fair, so was i :haha:

well, keep us posted! I loved that thread! just like a soap opera!!!!

Don't want to make anyone jealous, but this is me 6 DAYS after giving birth! :haha:

Attachments

• meee6days.jpg
    meee6days.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 153
^^ ok, not liking you so much any more either :haha:

Wish I never looked in here I feel so low now. Two kids later and I am just round and hanging out over trousers, I still look pregnant.
I look like:cry:

Attachments

• 1281488031_a711aea698_o.jpg
    1281488031_a711aea698_o.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 7
aw dragonfly, don't feel low :hugs: aside from a couple lucky bitches .. were all jealous of these people. it's not like you're the only woman in history to have extra weight after having a couple kids

This is me at 6 months postpartum. I don't mind sharing cause quite frankly I worked my ass off for it!!

Attachments

• Jan132010.jpg
    Jan132010.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 133

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back