I WISH I looked like this 6 weeks postpartum

my pic is in the "look how fat i am" thread :rofl: i've got about 20 pounds to lose to be pre pregnancy weight

I thought I did quite well, but after seeing these pics maybe not!

The first pic is 2 days PP and the 2nd is 3 weeks PP

Attachments

• pp2.jpg
    pp2.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 13
  • pp.jpg
    pp.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 13
:O i didn't even know it was possible to look so good so shortly after birth.
..especially those of you who have shown pics 6 days after!!!

though saying that, i don't actually mind that i've still got some podge to lose, but i just wish i didn't have stretch marks on my tummy!
boooo.

I'm extremely lucky to have my mum's great genes. Four and a half months after my twins and I'm back to my pre-pregnancy body (including the paper flat abs, which I'm most proud of). I haven't taken any pics of my belly alone, but I will make sure to do so today.

First pictures was taken two week after I had Jaime, the one with a red dress was taken 6 weeks after I had the twins, followed by three months PP and the last one was taken last weekend

postpregnancy.jpg 5.jpg 20.jpg 180043_10150128454436844_591951843_7880690_1298860_n.jpg

Whats up with all the twin mums having amazing PP figures?? That doesn't seem right to me :rofl: Livid you look incredible!

This thread makes me feel like sticking a fork in my eye.
I wouldn't even post anything in case someone threw me' a back handed compliment :lol:

Hahaha!!

Sorry, but this made me :rofl: !!! (probably because it's how I feel).

I joined a gym, and did a circuit training class last night. I couldn't get out of bed this morning :haha:

When I had Alex I was smaller than I had been pre pregnancy. It was odd. A few days later I was buying jeans I hadn't bought for years. I often wonder if it was just because she was early, and I'm sure I'll find out soon! :haha:

It was nice to be questioned by midwives and nurses in the ward who thought I was a visitor :rofl: I was wearing normal clothes right away and no baby, I don't blame them!

WOW!! I thought I had done quite well up until now. some of you look amazing!! very jealous.

well, here's me 1 1/2 weeks after birth:
https://i651.photobucket.com/albums/uu237/fluffypuffin82/013-4.jpg

and here, pretty much back to how I was before at 4 months pp:
https://i651.photobucket.com/albums/uu237/fluffypuffin82/019-3.jpg

OH MY GOD.

i cant believe i went through the whole thread looking at the pics.

HOW ON EARTH did the awesome bodies happen?

*gulp*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->