I wish I was in second tri already :-(

Angelbaby_01

mommy
Reaction score
Hallo ladies,

I am so scared I will loose this baby. When i was pregnant with my DD it never ever crossed my mind, but since my loss last year I keep on praying for a sticky bean. I still have about 2 weeks to wait until my scan and it's freaking me out. :cry:

I am not lying if I say that I am utterly terrified and to top it all off I had negative dreams as well lately. :cry:

I just wish my first tri away and want to be in 2nd trimester already. No, actually I want it to be June 2014 so that I can hold my baby.

I know exactly how you're feeling. It comes with the territory when you've had a previous loss. But time starts moving a lot faster once you pass that time when you had your last loss (at least that's how it worked for me). So hopefully it'll be no time at all before those second and third trimesters come around, and then baby!

I understand where you are coming from. I'm only 4 weeks 5 days. Even though this is my first pregnancy, I still can't wait to be out of my first trimester. I haven't had much morning sickness either, so I've never been more excited to be sick in my life.

Wishing us all healthy pregnancies and a speedy 1st trimester.

i totally understand, I'm 4 weeks 6 days after having my first MC August 2012 at 10 weeks. I'm so nervous about everything, I just want to know my baby is safe.

Ive not had a previous loss but i feel the same cant wait to ditch the 1st trimester feel more secure, stop being sick and get out of bed! I've had some awful dreams too its not good is it?

I guess it's the "not knowing" that makes me scared. Maybe I will feel better after my scan, but for now I am too scared to get attached.

Yes its definately the not knowing. At least you will know by 9 weeks. My scan is at 13 weeks 3 weeks today so i still have a bit to wait when i feel like ive waited forever already. You will be more at ease once you have had your scan.

Your only having bad dreams as it's on your mind when your awake. Sit tight I'm sure everything will be fine x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->