I wish we had a bnb chat

SKP

Reaction score
I wish we had a bnb chat like fb, that way you can talk to ppl right away :)

That would be cool, I suppose the only thing we have is PMs or visitor messages. It would be nice to have chat, though I suppose if people want to chat they can add each other on MSN or whatever :)

there used to be one but some not very nice people abused it & it was impossible to moderate so it was closed xx

there used to be one but some not very nice people abused it & it was impossible to moderate so it was closed xx

That is such a shame... there're always a crappy minority that spoil things for everyone else! No fair :(

Yep. Thanks people. Now I get stuck with msn chats of 13 people from here and can't keep up with the conversation especially when it goats mad.

Thats a shame, i'd love a chat on BnB, but there are always so many women online at once, so it'd get so crazy crammed! x

It used not be too bad. It would go through small spikes every so often but nothing insane. There were different sets of people on at different times though. You could guess the time of day from who was in there.

would be good as long as it didnt freeze all the time like fb does :haha:

i wish theyd let us back. the people who were really mean on there dont post anymore or have been banned lol

what about doing tinychat or something when people want to chat? not sure what that is lol but i've seen alot of other forums use it.. or would that not be aloud if someone made a thread about it the name of the room and when anyone wanted to chat just go to that?

Aww I miss the chat too!! I had a ton of good laughs from the chat on here. Although if they brought the chat back I'd probably neglect Emma. :haha:

Or maybe a chatting room. That way anyone who wants to discuss or reply can do so. And if you want to have a private conversation you just have a closed room, with a password.

maybe shud have it for so many posts etc u have that way they shud be less silly people on it :?

They could start the chat up again where the password is changed daily and theres a private forum to tell you the password where you have to have so many posts to request access to the forum, obviously you would still get the odd person trying to ruin things but then surely it would be upto other members to report that behaviour?? Just a suggestion..

would be cool but don't think it'll happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->